+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Mad River, USA (Reality TV stars team)

wonder how far they get before the big DQ also.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I see that Jenna didn't like the fact that one of the other guys wanted to carry her pack. That's one thing in this race - you don't HAVE to be equal all the time. If someone wants to carry your pack, thank 'em and take a break.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I'd have asked them to carry me, too, at that point. Wandering around in the dark like that. And, oh Lordy, those spills in that stream or river they were wandering in. Those are going to be some hurting kneecaps for sure.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by MajiH
    I'd have asked them to carry me, too, at that point.
    EXACTLY what I was thinking!

Did you see Ethan's reaction to the radio call they made to be removed from the game? He was seriously upset. I believe him when he says he'll be back.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I agree Paulie.

And I do sort of understand where Jenna was coming from. She wanted to pull her own weight, but it's important to remember the lesson she learned in the end....and that's that every member of the team is the weak link at some point.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12