+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Golite/Balance Bar, USA

yeah, if the defending champs are having trouble, imagine how lost all the other inexperienced teams feel.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I know, Wolf. I feel bad for Tim on the Mad River team. No way would I want to be navigating in his shoes!

With my sense of direction, I would've been totally lost at the first point where you had to make a navigation decision.

Ian is taking a risky route to take the lead. It's worked for him before, but this jungle is pretty rough, so I hope his move pays off. ***Keeping my fingers crossed***

Good luck Ian, talk about shooting craps!!! That jungle is the sh*t!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I am impressed to death with Ian. He never looks physically uncomfortable out there. He manages his team well. He makes great decisions. And he can navigate perfectly. He is awesome.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I know. He is a specimen, that's for sure.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12