Thread: Team Go Oxiclean, USA

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Team Go Oxiclean, USA

From the USA web site

Michael Eck (Captain)
    Sarah Bruce
    Dave Christian
    Anthony Sullivan

After a last place finish the previous year, Team GO is back for more. Their ambitions are not lofty: they simply want to finish the race - and hopefully not in last place. Team GO's chances seem hobbled again, however, as new team member Anthony "Sully" Sullivan begins the race with a serious foot injury sustained only weeks before (ironically, Sully is the replacement for Alex Basile, whose battered feet slowed Team GO the year before). With an uphill battle ahead of them once again, can this team of misfits make it to the finish line?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

One of the most recognized Eco-Challenge teams, and one that is regularly featured on this adventure race as well as others throughout the year.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

was this the team that blamed everything on MB to keep themselves going? and had the one guy that was an admitted couch potato that had no business in the race?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Hmm, Ili I'm not sure on that one.

I know exactly who you are talking about (that was hysterical) in the New Zealand version in 2001, but I'm not sure if this was him or not.

Ili, I'm pretty sure this is the same team. I thought these guys were pretty entertaining last time, and they seemed to be one of MB's favorites, too.
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

yeah cause they were in last by damn near 24 hours wasn't it? But they made it!!! I would love to know what's happened to that lady that got the team together and had everyone carry her stuff cause she wouldn't have made it if she had to carry her own weight and then ended up quitting when the bike section came up. Basically she just wussed out and was trying to blame everyone else on her team for getting her so stressed that she broke. Remember? everyone on the boards wanted to see her crumble, she was such a bitch.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Originally posted by Ilikai
    yeah cause they were in last by damn near 24 hours wasn't it? But they made it!!! I would love to know what's happened to that lady that got the team together and had everyone carry her stuff cause she wouldn't have made it if she had to carry her own weight and then ended up quitting when the bike section came up. Basically she just wussed out and was trying to blame everyone else on her team for getting her so stressed that she broke. Remember? everyone on the boards wanted to see her crumble, she was such a bitch.
    She was pathetic! I couldn't figure out what in the heck made her think she could do the Eco-challenge in the first place. She was such a whiner, too!!!! UGH!
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

I honestly don't know if that gal will be on the Fiji version again, but I almost hope so because it was certainly entertaining.

she was definetly one that you loved to hate!! I don't think we will ever see her again after all the other teams see her on the show.

It's ironic that they replaced Alex because of his feet problems with another guy who has a foot injury already. Doesn't bode well for this team, but they were fun to watch last season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast