+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Go Oxiclean, USA

This team didn't get any air time the first night.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Finally a mention, last he said they were doing fairly good and had a determination to finish decently
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Man, that footage of Sully's injury was a LITTLE nasty. He tore the ball of his foot open, completely, and required I think they said 70 stitches. They showed someone taking a ballpoint pen or something, and opening the flap of his "meat".

hell I hurt just watching that part

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    LOL Oh, yeah. John, I am right there with ya. Good Lord. Did we REALLY need to see them poking at it and flapping it around all over?? OMG
    ~*~ Maji *~

Ugh..we didn't need to see that big tear on his foot.

I like these guys, but unfortunately, they have found themselves in the same boat as the last race. I'm hoping they make the next cutoff, and don't get eliminated.

They did get eliminated on the last race, but they still continued trekking til the finish, right?

yeah I think they missed a cutoff time or something. I would love to see these guys make it this year. You just have to root for the underdog sometimes.

Sarah's pretty...and tough!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    And I think she's an engineer, so smart too!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12