Country Representing:
    USA

Team Number: 53
    Team Members:
    (c) Maurice Nelson
    Diane Haworth
    Scott Wilk
    Peter Brunett
    (Wrong team information corrected 5/7/03)
    Last edited by John; 05-07-2003 at 09:31 PM.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

So the military team is a rookie team? Don't matter. If they are military, I'll still root for them. I just hope the captain doesn't turn out to be an SOB as the above profile seems to suggest.

Well, there's another team that's firefighters and police, I believe.

ugh...not a good start for Team Lupus. I know they are suppose to fall in line, and follow the leader without question, but this approach will not cut it in this type of challenge. Team work is so essential.

If there were 3 members (Navy SEAL, Navy SEAL Trainer, and one other person ?), that heard there was a tiki and one leader (Army Ranger)who didn't hear that, odds are that the other 3 members are correct. A good leader would've checked it out, but I guess that guy is too much of a hard head.

Oh, and the SEAL was supposed to be the leader from what I understood, but the Army Ranger just took over because he felt the SEAL didn't have what it takes to motivate the team. :rolleyes

Note:Sorry, that I didn't use names. I still don't know who is who.

thats ok wolf, if they continue down this path, you won't have to learn the names cause they will be out of it shortly due to Ego.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yeah, that tiki thing was a real f*up.

I couldn't believe they aren't working as a team. That = a short-lived appearance in the Eco-Challenge, as far as I'm concerned.

Is this an ex SEAL /Ranger US military team representing UK?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

I'm baffled that US ex-military are representing the UK. I wonder if they could not find any other sponsor other than Lupus from UK.

Now damnit I know they said team Lupus tonight but the names at the beginning of this thread don't match the names of the team members that they are showing.

You're right Ili! That's why I didn't use names in my first post. I know the Ex-SEAL is Morris (Maurice), and the lady is Diane.

The leader (Army Ranger) is such an SOB. How long would it had taken to let the other guy, whose lamp went out, to get the batteries. Instead, he keeps on going just to teach him a lesson. This could've hurt them more if that guy had fallen and hurt his ankle or something. I think the Army Ranger's name is Mike. Anyway, he's a total jerk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast