Thread: Team Seagate.com NZ, New Zealand

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Team Seagate.com NZ, New Zealand

From the USA web site

Nathan Fa'avae (Captain)
    Kristina Penny Strode
    Neil Jones
    Jeff Mitchell

Nathan Fa'avae is back with a vengeance. After his heartbreaking collapse in Eco-Challenge New Zealand cost his team the win, Nathan is out to redeem himself. Finishing behind the Americans is not an option - and the determined Kiwi team knows they must also bring the winner's cup back home to fully exact their much-desired revenge.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I really liked Nathan in the last race. Those Kiwis are hilarious, and use humor to get through the tough spots. Any idea what team the lady from the Propellorheads is on this season?

They started strong, but I hope they don't fall behind due to their little setback.

Nathan is an absolute beast. Man, is he an incredible athlete. He looks stronger than anyone in the field. What a stud.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread