Team AXN Atenah Brasil (Brazil)

From the USA official web site:

#7 AXN ATENAH BRASIL, BRAZIL

Team members:
    Silvia Guimaraes (Captain)
    Eduardo Sarhan
    Karina Bacha
    Eleonora Audra

Mired in arguments and rookie mistakes in the past, the three women of AXN Atenah Brasil are back this year with one goal: a top-ten finish, to prove that a mostly-female team can inded be competitive. Nora, their navigator, must lead her hot-blooded team through the most difficult challenge of their lives. But will the Fijian course exact too great a toll when a serious infection threatens their chances - and Nora's very life?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

The girls are doing good so far but that infection tommorow night looks like the downfall of this one.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Fogey

Great team - go Amazons!

These girls were doing so well and I was cheering them on. I hope that the cut that Nora sustained is not going to sideline them.

I have taped the first two segments and have not seen all of the second one so this may be a moot point.

I had high hopes for this team, but it does look like Nora's untreated cut will cause them trouble. Doesn't look good for this team.

As much as I've been cheering for them this year, I hate to admit I kinda miss the drama they had last year....I just remember LMAO at them when they'd get into all those fights so easily. Those Brazilian women were mighty fiesty!!

It sucked how they lost 6 hours, ending up right back at the same checkpoint again by going in a big circle.

These girls crack me up, though

Well, I was impressed with their perseverance. They didn't give up, even though, they were tired as heck, and time was running out. They still made the cut off point with a 1/2 minute to spare.
    Way to go Team Brazil!

They are doing good, Now I wonder how bad this finger cut is going to be, that girl said her arm was getting numb. Thats not good!!! I hate to see this team have to drop out this year.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

They're my favorites of the season, I posted in the spoiler thread

I saw some of the other teams got medical aid at the checkpoints. Is there a reason why Silvia (is she the one with the cut?) isn't getting medical aid for her obvious infection? I know that if my arm was going numb, I would seek treatment - even if I hadn't made the causal link between the cut and my current condition.

The way they made the 4 o clock cut off really impressed me.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast