+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eco-Challenge to skip calendar year 2003

Shame about no race for this year, but he better think again about South Africa. From my understanding, unless things have gotten a hellofalot better... SA isn't the safest place to be right now. Any country that allows flamethrowers to be mounted on cars as anti-carjacking devices has a very serious crime rate that controls the country.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Leo
    Premium Member
    Okay. You've got me confused here, humor this Eco-Challenge newbie. If it's only being aired now, how come the results are pretty much out? :

The show was actually run in October, and the Eco-Challenge website had real-time live status updates on all the teams, and daily rounds of press releases. So, those who were following it that way know who won, but those who weren't can watch it and be surprised.

On the site, we covered it live, and will re-cover it on TV, and those who didn't see the live scoring can still enjoy it - we've separated out all of the spoiler material.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Oh okay. Now I get it.

*is now un-confused*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12