+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: DUETS: FINALE! 7/19 *Spoilers*

Re: DUETS: FINALE! 7/19 *Spoilers*

Overall it was a good show IMO. It seemed as if the contestants and judges really had a good time and grew close. Robin Thick seemed to quite touched. What's up with John Legend? Something about him annoys me. Not sure what it is. I thought he and Bridget did a good job on that song though. I'm not sure why her hairstyle bothers me so much. With her face, body, clothes and voice, she could look 10 years younger with a good hairstyle.

I'm sorry John didn't win. I think that there may more of a market for John than J. Rome. I can't figure out how J. Rome is unique to really make an impact in the music industry. We'll see, I guess. I actually found Jason more amusing than J. Rome, though he has a great voice.

I can't understand why Jennifer would wear such high heels while pregnant and performing. Please. That makes me nervous.

I would watch another season with Kelly and Jennifer, but I really don't care to see the other judges again. Maybe 4 new judges would work well.

I want Jennifer and Kelly to stay if there were another. As for Jens shoes, I think she took them off once she sat I found out more about Robin during this show. I like John Legend, but he looked bored.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think all 4 of the celebs would have worked better, perhaps, with another host. I just did not care for him at all.
    I do have to agree, though, that John looked bored. Maybe because he filled in after Lionel Ritchie departed at the last minute?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

AGREE - who was that host anyway, and why was he relevant??? Dump him...

His name is Qudus.

He use to host MTV news and was VJ for MTV.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12