+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Duets: Contestants Choice! 07/12 *SPOILERS*

Duets: Contestants Choice! 07/12 *SPOILERS*

Please keep comments in this topic for a few more minutes! ;o)

Tonight the final three pick their songs and sing one with a mentor and the other solo!

Plus, last chance to vote. Next week we crown another reality singer who has big dreams to be the next Kelly Clarkson!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: Duets: Contestants Choice! 07/12 *SPOILERS*

No real shock. Bridget gets cut at the start of the show.

J Rome is smooth and a great performer, but wasn't really my favorite tonight. His duet was one of my favorite songs and he and Jennifer mixed nice sometimes and not so nice others. His solo was kind of meh.

John has a steller voice. His duet was ok, but his solo was wonderful.

Jason is cute as a button. His duet was too old school, but his voice was good. His solo was a crowd pleaser and he worked the crowd well.

I think John will be the first cut next week.

And while I think J Rome will win, I won't be surprised if Jason does. Jason has the cute going for him. He has grown the most. And sometimes being the front runner (J Rome) turns people off and bites you in the butt.
    Shoepie and Debb70 like this.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I wasn't surprised Brigitte went home.

I voted for John and Jason. When John sang The Prayer with Jennifer, they gave me chills.

I love Jason. I think J Rome is very very good But I would love to see John win this.I dont know who will win, I like them all
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree, I like all the finalists. Heck I like the final four and was sad to see Bridget go home. I wish they would have done a final four and let the viewers vote.

Just finishing watching!

I would like Jason to win, John to come 2nd and Jrome to be 3rd. I think the results will be the opposite though.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Don't underestimate the Jason JLuvs! He has only been in the bottom when the judges vote. And he has been growing every week.

I do find it interesting that the finalists were all coached by the female mentors.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Just finishing watching!

I would like Jason to win, John to come 2nd and Jrome to be 3rd. I think the results will be the opposite though.
    One never knows. We might be right in saying Jason wins.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I almost feel that John has the best voice, Jason has evolved into being perhaps the best entertainer and J Rome is a combo. I like watching Jason, but I don't know if I'd want to listen to his album. And I agree that John's niche is adult contemporary.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I was almost disappointed that John didn't come out of his comfort zone, but he sang so well, that I overlooked it. He is still my favorite and has the best voice IMO. I gave all my votes to John.

I didn't care for J. Rome last night. His solo was geared towards grandparents, not young people. I think that was a mistake. His clothes were quite odd too.

I think Jason was probably the top vote getter last night. I actually think Jason may win it.

FORT Fan

I can see Jason winning. As the judges have pointed out both J Rome and John were older, more experienced, and came in much more polished than the others. Jason was young, not as experienced, had to learn to control his nerves and so constantly was in the bottom. I haven't seen a lot of growth in J Rome or John, but I have in Jason. I think a good attitude and hard work count for a lot. He also does have talent, I thought his final song was the best of the night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast