+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Duets: Contestants Choice! 07/12 *SPOILERS*

Re: Duets: Contestants Choice! 07/12 *SPOILERS*

Jason has controlled his nerves and has grown as a performer but his voice is not near the instrument of John or J Rome. (IMO, of course.) He's not bad, he's just a lot weaker.

Does anyone know what the demographic is for this show? I wonder how old their audience is. I know that younger people (under 30) will probably vote for Jason, whereas the others will be split between John and J. Rome.

I hope J. Rome wins. Is there a poll somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I hope J. Rome wins. Is there a poll somewhere?
    I don't think so. There haven't been many posters here for Duet unfortunately. I think J. Rome is the obvious favorite, but who knows. I'm not above predicting one of the others. I will wait and see how they do on their next performance. I'm still rooting for John though.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't think so. There haven't been many posters here for Duet unfortunately. I think J. Rome is the obvious favorite, but who knows. I'm not above predicting one of the others. I will wait and see how they do on their next performance. I'm still rooting for John though.
    I love John. I actually like all three . I don't think Jason has the pipes the others do. J Rome can walk off with a contract as soon as this show is done, I am not so sure about John.
    nanarama likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I love John. I actually like all three . I don't think Jason has the pipes the others do. J Rome can walk off with a contract as soon as this show is done, I am not so sure about John.
    Hmmm.....It seemed to me that the judges agreed that John was the best vocalist last week, but John Legend said he would sign J. Rome. I guess it's a stylistic issue. That or they think John is too fat. It's a rough thing, but I think that John would have been more popular on the show if he was thin. I think he would have a very different look. It's not fair, but true. I really hate it too.

Hmmm.....It seemed to me that the judges agreed that John was the best vocalist last week, but John Legend said he would sign J. Rome. I guess it's a stylistic issue. That or they think John is too fat. It's a rough thing, but I think that John would have been more popular on the show if he was thin. I think he would have a very different look. It's not fair, but true. I really hate it too.
    But look at Susan Boyle?? she was a frumpy thing. Now her neighbours are complaining about her singing nonstop

Its good exposure for them all, especially John
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    But look at Susan Boyle?? she was a frumpy thing. Now her neighbours are complaining about her singing nonstop

Its good exposure for them all, especially John
    Oh yes, it is good exposure. I hope good things will come John's way. I gave him all my votes on several phones. And while many aren't wild about Jason's vocals, I really liked them. I thought he sounded really good and I could see myself hearing his music on the radio and saying OMG.

Oh yes, it is good exposure. I hope good things will come John's way. I gave him all my votes on several phones. And while many aren't wild about Jason's vocals, I really liked them. I thought he sounded really good and I could see myself hearing his music on the radio and saying OMG.
    Finale tonight Debb.I guess we will find out ( sigh) good luck to those three
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12