+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Duets: 6/20/12 Movie Songs *SPOILERS*

Duets: 6/20/12 Movie Songs *SPOILERS*

Favorite Movie Songs is the theme!

Staying out of the bottom is the goal!

Who will get the boot tonight?

And when the heck does the show go live?
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Re: Duets: 6/20/12 Movie Songs *SPOILERS*

And somewhere Kate Winslet winces with the song choice by Jennifer and John.

My Heart Will Go On

Their voices complement each other. But I find myself wishing there was a bit more contrast between them.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Shocker! John is in first place!

Next up Kelly and Jordan.

Take My Breath Away - Kelly and Jordan

Kelly and Jordan sound best when their voices are blending. Wanted to hear more of them blending.

After two singers the standings are:

John
    Jordan
    Last edited by AsIs; 06-20-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Robin and Olivia go disco with Stayin Alive

Robin channels his inner Bee Gee, I think I am scared... LOL
    Debb70 and AlwaysVeg like this.

I think Robin used every register he has during this song.

Olivia was ok, but not great.

It was more fun than good.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

After three

John
    Olivia
    Jordan

not me, I thought I couldnt love Robin more, but that man's voice just does things to me *WHEW* lol

Next week top 5 will be live. The only "superstar" that I like both team members is Kelly, so I was hoping John would go, but it doesnt look like that will happen now.
    NFL1, AsIs and AsIs like this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

I thought Jordan was ok, too much solo not enough duet. Olivia was similar...but way too much Robin and not enough featuring Olivia...so the scores of that I think are mostly Robin's score. I thought she was weak as a back up...no way she should be above Jordan except for a ballad vs. upbeat song! Can't wait till we can vote.
    AsIs likes this.

What's Love Got to Do With It

John and Bridget

I really do like Bridget, I think she has a great voice and stage presence.

My guess is that this will be Jason's last performance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast