+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Duets: 6/20/12 Movie Songs *SPOILERS*

Re: Duets: 6/20/12 Movie Songs *SPOILERS*

Thanks for the info on Robin. I would never have guessed. He reminds me of Dean Martin for some reason. lol He is so much like his dad that's it's not funny.

We have to wait an entire week for the next episode. At least I can vote then right?

Yes, fan voting starts next week.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs View Post
    Shame on Jennifer for not acknowleding Dolly Parton for I Will Always Love You

J Rome takes on Whitney's hit that was also a hit for it's writer, Dolly Parton.
    I agree with you AsIs - and it always annoys me when people give credit to it being a Whitney song only. I actually have all three versions - the first with Dolly, then Dolly with Vince Gill and also Whitney's version. All versions are beautiful. I would have thought Jennifer being a country star would have said something. Of course I will forgive her because I love her and her beautiful voice so much.

I knew nothing of Robin Thicke until this show and I have to say I thought he was a bit conceited the first night, but I have found myself really liking him. He appears to really care for his partners and has even said that he will take care of them after. Thank you for the information on Robin, and I would never in a million years thought he would have been with Lil Wayne or Kayne West. I hope he gets the exposure from this show.

J Rome and John G are fantastic, but I have always liked Jason and wish he would lose his shyness. He is getting better, but if anyone has stage presence I would say J Rome has it all. I love Jason's voice although I did not care for the song Kelly picked this week. I don't think it showcased his voice enough and I agree about the low register. I do admit I thought Jason was going to go before Jordan based on the comments made. I still think Robin's partner is the weakest IMO.

I have really enjoyed this show and the only thing I do not like is the voting system. I wish it were done like The Voice as someone mentioned and if it should make a return I would think they would consider that. I really hope it gets the chance to return, and finally the outside world is allowed to vote and I am curious how everyone fares when that takes place.

I have really enjoyed this show and the only thing I do not like is the voting system. I wish it were done like The Voice as someone mentioned and if it should make a return I would think they would consider that. I really hope it gets the chance to return, and finally the outside world is allowed to vote and I am curious how everyone fares when that takes place.
    I don't know how the voting even works .I guess I find out tonight
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234