+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Duets: 6/7/12 Personal Inspirations Duets aka Week 3 Show *spoilers*

Re: Duets: 6/7/12 Personal Inspirations Duets aka Week 3 Show *spoilers*

The B2 sing acappella and one is eliminated. Not sure if they sing at the same time or against each other. But I think they sing separate.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Bridget sounds fine, she should be mid pack.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Hey anyone think John Legends dude was cut because he wants to sing with chicks?

Kelly is the only one with a partner of each sex.

Jason vs Alexis for the boot!

What an odd song choice to sing Me & Mrs. Jones acappella. He had to slow it down so much it took me forever to figure out what song he was singing. He sounded really good though.

OMG, this girl is HORRID!! Shut up!
    AsIs likes this.

I thought Jason's song choice was odd as well, but the way he showcased his voice towards the end was awesome.

Alexis started out ok but had several flat spots towards the end. That is a big song to tackle.

Alexis is the first to go.

Why are they changing the night & time of this show, did they say? Is it on Wed. night for next week only?

Not sure.

John G and J Rome

Both excellent, both singing with Jennifer.I didn't know who she was( now I do) She has a fantastic voice! omg she is good.I tune in for John Legend , but ended up enjoying Jennifer and her two 'Duets" , who are way way better than the rest.

The right one went hone, but Jason is going to have to do better.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast