+ Reply to Thread

Thread: J Rome - Duet Partner

J Rome - Duet Partner

Partnered with: Jennifer Nettles

Maryland native J Rome comes to “Duets” ready to take center stage and make a name for himself. Singing since childhood, Rome’s musical influences include Gladys Knight & The Pips, Whitney Houston, Stevie Wonder and Chaka Khan. This charismatic and heartfelt singer continues to strive even after overcoming a botched tonsillectomy. The full time student and aspiring recording artist thanks his mother and two sisters for instilling music in his life and for the hard work and support they have shown him on his journey to become a professional singer.

A member of YouTube since 2007 with over one hundred thousand fans – Rome’s followers will now get to see him sing on televison with Jennifer Nettles.

J Rome Bio - Duets - ABC.com
    Last edited by Critical; 05-24-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Re: J Rome - Duet Partner

I liked each singer and thought all had great potential. I enjoyed his performance with Jennifer and love her voice.

I really enjoyed his performance this week again. He certainly has the most swagger of all the singers. The performance was different and fun to watch.

I liked him more this week , than I have in past weeks. He's very comfortable on stage( very)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread