+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: John Glosson - Duet Partner

Re: John Glosson - Duet Partner

Just to clarify, I haven't spoken with her since she was little, though I'm sure we were both at the same funeral about 12 years ago but I don't remember any interaction.

When we used to go to her grandpa's house her mama used to always say, "Sing, Jennifer!" So she was "performing" even as a litle girl. My mother-in-law has seen her more frequently as well as her other great aunt and uncle who live in NYC where Jennifer has an apartment.

I hate to say too much because she's pretty publicity shy when it comes to her personal life but I can certainly concur that she is quite talented. (And she had a pretty good ear for picking a duet partner.)

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Just to clarify, I haven't spoken with her since she was little, though I'm sure we were both at the same funeral about 12 years ago but I don't remember any interaction.

When we used to go to her grandpa's house her mama used to always say, "Sing, Jennifer!" So she was "performing" even as a litle girl. My mother-in-law has seen her more frequently as well as her other great aunt and uncle who live in NYC where Jennifer has an apartment.

I hate to say too much because she's pretty publicity shy when it comes to her personal life but I can certainly concur that she is quite talented. (And she had a pretty good ear for picking a duet partner.)
    Good for you. If I were in your shoes, I'd purchase tickets when Sugar Land came to my area, and then send a message to her that I was attending. Certainly she would send you a Meet and Greet Invite. Most do that for their big fans.

Still loving me some John G.
    angelic_one2002 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

John and Jennifer are my favorite duet pair!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    John and Jennifer are my favorite duet pair!
    They are so good! excellent Duets
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12