+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Legend - Superstar

John Legend - Superstar

"I'm thrilled to be part of 'Duets' and I'm looking
    forward to finding an undiscovered gem out there. This
    is going be a lot of fun." - John Legend

John Legend is a critically-acclaimed multi-platinum selling singer/songwriter, known for his dedicated work as a philanthropist/social activist. He has won 9 Grammy Awards, 2 NAACP Image Awards and was named one of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People. Legend has collaborated with a veritable who's who of artists including Kanye West, The Roots, Andre 3000, Common and performed with The Black Eyed Peas, Alicia Keys, Lauren Hill and Jay-Z. Legend's albums Evolver, Wake Up! and Get Lifted all debuted at the top of the charts and have demonstrated his amazing musical talent as an artist and performer while elevating him to superstar status. In 2007, he launched the "Show Me Campaign," a nonprofit organization fighting poverty around the world. Legend has been recognized several times for his activism including the 2010 BET Humanitarian of the Year award and the 2009 CARE Humanitarian Award for Global Change. A native of Springfield, Ohio, Legend is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania.

John Legend Bio - Duets - ABC.com
    Last edited by Critical; 05-24-2012 at 10:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread