+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daughter of bounty hunter 'Dog' Chapman died when stolen vehicle rolled

FORT Newbie
    I'm here from houston and i always watch your show. Houston send's the chapman's family an out pour of love and prayers.As mother's we grief with you just remember god is with you and she is in a better place .ps love the ramirez and the moreno family.

FORT Newbie
    There is a myspace page dedicated to Barbara Katy Chapman. She and her younger sister are not twins. Barbara would have turned 23 on June 4, Lyssa turned 19 on June 10. There is a picture of Lyssa on the A&E site, in the wedding album. The two of them and their brother Tucker are full siblings, they have 8 half siblings; 3 of which are with Beth-Garry, Bonnie Jo and Cicely.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mskitty79;2003273;
    Barbara Katy and Baby Lyssa are not the same. They may be twins...which I don't think. Baby Lyssa has a daughter and Barbara Katy had a son. Baby Lyssa and her daughter have been on the show before. I may be a little late for this post but just wanted to add my thoughts and comments. BTW The new episodes of Dog come on tonight including the wedding and you will probably also see about the death of his daughter.
    Hello, "Baby" Lyssa was born in 1988 . Therefore, she is only - 18 yrs. old ! Barbara Katy was 23 yrs. when she passed this year of 2006 ! If the wedding of Duane and Beth took place May 20, 2006 then Barbara Katy died one day before (5/19/06). Plus, if the wedding "aired" on A&E in August, "Baby" Lyssa's
    debut on the show was after the wedding ! Making her still alive way after May. Barbara and Lyssa are not the same !

BiggL337

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggL337;2129603;
    Hello, "Baby" Lyssa was born in 1988 . Therefore, she is only - 18 yrs. old ! Barbara Katy was 23 yrs. when she passed this year of 2006 ! If the wedding of Duane and Beth took place May 20, 2006 then Barbara Katy died one day before (5/19/06). Plus, if the wedding "aired" on A&E in August, "Baby" Lyssa's
    debut on the show was after the wedding ! Making her still alive way after May. Barbara and Lyssa are not the same !

BiggL337
    Note : The above statement is not directed towards Ms Kitty79. It is only in supplement to her quote.
    BiggL337

I am deeply sorry for Dog and Beth, I hope that you find the strength to continue with your lives.

FORT Newbie

dont give up!!

you inspired me to keep trying and never give up so please don't give up

FORT Newbie

Re: Daughter of bounty hunter 'Dog' Chapman died when stolen vehicle rolled

Barbara and Lyssa are not the same girl nor are they twins. Lyssa is in fact younger than Barbara Katie. BK was born in 1982 and Lyssa was born in 1987.

It must've been hard for Dog to deal with Barbara's death.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12