+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dog and Beth got married....

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER Mskitty79's Avatar
    For all of you that missed Dog and Bethy getting married, you get a second chance at seeing it! The two hour long episode is airing again tonight Wednesday August 16th from 8-10pm on A&E. I am going to be tuned in again b/c my sis called in the middle of it the first time and I missed some things So hopefully this time I will get to watch it uninterrupted! LOL Have a good day all!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by John; 08-16-2006 at 11:03 AM.
    “A minute on the lips, a lifetime in the heart”
    MS KITTY

I am so sorry to see Dog's daughter died. I just saw the wedding episode and congrats to Beth and Dog....anyone know who the designer of the bridesmaids dresses is??? They were the nicest I think I have ever seen and now want my bridesmaids to have ones similar to those but in different colors....Thanks.

FORT Newbie

Re: Dog and Beth got married....

Having watched the wedding episode i was so touched at what an amazing family they are. There was a song being sung by a lady which had the following words "One day god, i'll sing you this song,
    One day god i'll look into your eyes,
    and say how much i love you,
    Hallelujah, hallelujah you're my king"
    By any chance does anyone know who sang this song and what the name of it is ??

FORT Newbie

Any Dog fan still foraging this forum? If you're out there, you might appreciate this story - it's written from an interview with Dog via the phone. He's such a doll ... I can't post the link because I'm a newbie, but it's on Orato.com in the arts and entertainment section.

Show me the love if this forum is still kicking ...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by khali1;2509438;
    Having watched the wedding episode i was so touched at what an amazing family they are. There was a song being sung by a lady which had the following words "One day god, i'll sing you this song,
    One day god i'll look into your eyes,
    and say how much i love you,
    Hallelujah, hallelujah you're my king"
    By any chance does anyone know who sang this song and what the name of it is ??
    I would love to know who sings that song too! Does anybody out there know what the name of it is or who sings it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123