Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leland Chapman

Leland Chapman

[IMG]images/img/leland_dog_1.jpg[/IMG]

Leland Chapman, age 27, is Dog's 3rd son. He's been helping Dog consistently since he was 21, and has opened and operates the Da Kine Bail Bonds branch in Kona.

In addition to being a bail bondsman, he is an Extreme Fighter, husband, and father of 2.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    [IMG]images/img/leland_dog_1.jpg[/IMG]

Leland Chapman, age 27, is Dog's 3rd son. He's been helping Dog consistently since he was 21, and has opened and operates the Da Kine Bail Bonds branch in Kona.

In addition to being a bail bondsman, he is an Extreme Fighter, husband, and father of 2.
    Leland is the most interesting one on the entere show. He keeps me watching!

FORT Newbie
    Leland seems so sweet You can really tell he has a great amount of respect for his father.

Heartbreaker
    I would agree, about the interest being kept through this guy, however I like the whole damn show! Leland is respectful and attractive and that's what makes him so appealing!

FORT Newbie
    I'm a criminal justice junkie and I love the show "The Bounty Hunter". And I have to agree with the ladies, Leland is smoking hot!

Leland Chapman

I know there's no such thing as a perfect person but in my eyes he's perfect I for one am thankful god created someone so perfect in this world -^^-
    Leland Chapman...How could this bad boy make me feel so goo d?

FORT Newbie

Does anyone know....

if Leland is still/currently married or is he divorced? My mother started watching this, and once I saw Leland , I was hooked. After thinking about him, I wanted to know more, so I went to their website. I called my mom and told her the sad, sad depressing news...that Leland is married . She said she knew he WAS married and had some kids, but cant help but feel that him and the wife are not together. She said in a couple different episodes: there was one where Dog and Beth helped Leland get his apartment, and there was another episode, where there was "street workers" and Beth commented jokingly about Leland could have a certain one. So, being as we cant figure it out, I was hoping maybe someone from here would know?

He's married, and has, I believe, 2 children.

He lives on another island, so if they were looking for an apartment, I'm sure it's just to stay in while he's helping his dad out.

FORT Newbie

Rumors...

I heard he IS divorced. Theres many places to read about it, but one person said he got married on 3/24/05 and it was resolved 04/21/05...they say its a public record and anyone can find out, but they dont say anything else. So Im not sure, but just thought i'd let the other Leland fans know.

FORT Newbie
    OMG!!! HE is totally hot! I normally dont think guys that have his look are hot, but boy there is something about him that is super sexy!!!! I mean SUPER SEXY!! WHEW!! Has anyone emailed the bail bonds place they have to say hello to them, I am tempted but not sure!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)