Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leland Chapman

I Fell in love after hearing him speak. Within one episode i was struck by his soft side, the way he speaks he is so softspoken. But then you see his body and how hardcore he really is...man i can fantasize for weeks about him!!! I love that rugged look about him...im a hispanic-american female who generally prefers that latin look but man oh man he definitely has something about him even with his "gringo" (I mean that will affection!) appearnace!

FORT Newbie

in love

i think leland is so hot i took all of the numbers of bail bonds so i could call leland but he has a great body that i am in love with and i have a screensaver of him and his wife is so ugly.i loooooooooove leland

FORT Newbie
    Leland is not married anymore yes he has 2 sons and he is hot

FORT Newbie
    I love Leland! it's so funny how all of us loved Leland ( looks, what a hottie!, and personality) right off the bat! he's so cute. He has this bad asss tattoo's and he's a bounty hunter and all that but when he talks he's soft and cute and he's always smiling and laughing i love that. Oh by the way i also hope he's not married lol! He's some facts
    Leland Blaine Chapman
    3 oldest son of Dog's 12 kids
    He has to sons, Dakota and Cobie,
    his birthday is December 14, 1976

FORT Newbie
    Sorry XxWccChickxX but Lelands birthday is January 6, 1977

FORT Newbie
    Are you sure because i read that it was the 14th. Where did you read it was in january?

FORT Newbie
    Dog the Bounty Hunter is one of the most entertaining reality shows on tv. The job they do is exciting and rewarding and the people on the show rock!! Leland is so gorgeous and funny and I love the way Beth takes no s**t!! The show is original, not like the carbon copies of other reality programs. I hope it stays on the air for a long time to come!

FORT Newbie

Leland's birthday

Here's a link about Leland birthday. Here it says 1-6-77...
    Okay... It won't let me post it. Go to Tv com and dog the bounty hunter.... it will say his birthday under his name. Though I haven't found anything on his 'divorce'... everything still shows he's married.... could be he doesn't want to be swappped with interested chicks.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Chella76
    Here's a link about Leland birthday. Here it says 1-6-77...
    Okay... It won't let me post it. Go to Tv com and dog the bounty hunter.... it will say his birthday under his name. Though I haven't found anything on his 'divorce'... everything still shows he's married.... could be he doesn't want to be swappped with interested chicks.

If he was born in 1977 would'nt that make him 28

FORT Newbie
    From a website I just went to

Leland Blaine Chapman (December 14, 1976- ), or Leland for short, is Duane "Dog" Chapman's third son. He has been helping Dog out consistently since he was 13-years old. At 21, Leland started Da Kine Bail Bonds branch in Kona. He divides his time between his bail bonds business and that of being a professional boxer, kick boxer and extreme fighter.

As a teenager, Leland was in a Denver gang, and considers Dog, his first son Dakota, and "the spirit of Hawaii" as the three major influences that made him go straight.

Leland is blessed with a beautiful family - wife Maui, and sons Dakota and Cobie, and he shares a close relationship with both of his parents.

He thinks of his mother not only as a mother but also as a friend; when he earns his first million, he's promised to buy her a house right next door to his!

He appears in the reality show Dog The Bounty Hunter, along with Dog and the other members of his crew.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)