+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Chapman

Tim Chapman

[IMG]images/img/tim_dog_1.jpg[/IMG]

Tim, no relation to Dog (even though he's listed in the intro as "Dog's Brother", it's more of a blood brother relationship), has worked with Dog for 21 years, and owns his own bail businesses in Denver.

He's a 3rd generation bondsman, and was taught by his mother about the business. He made his first bail arrest at 14.

FORT Regular

This guy is a pro.

While I like the whole team, I have to say that Tim is perhaps my favorite.

He is quiet, loyal, and more often than not, the first to tangle with and lay bracelets on the suspect.

I was a cop for years and would feel very comfortable with him as a partner.

That holds true for Leland and Dog as well. Beth and I would however tangle.

I like Tim alot also. It kinda surprised me that he has a son that is in High School and a wife that dosen't look much older...Way to go Tim...she is really pretty.

FORT Newbie
    Tim is dogs half brother, that's why they have the sme last name

FORT Newbie
    look, on one site it says he is his half brother then on another it says he's not, so now I really have no idea. john I think ur right, i think he's long time friend,(blood brother)

Tim Chapman is no relation to Dwayne "Dog" Chapman. They just happen to share a last name, and Dog refers to him as his brother. But there is no blood relation, they're just good friends and co-workers.

And please don't use "lingo" here. Type out real words like "your" while you're on the site. This is covered in our rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FORT Newbie
    Tim is so excited everytime they make an arrest. I think he gets a bigger kick out of it then the Dog does sometimes.

I agree. No one enjoys a good capture better than Tim. Especially if they fight back or run!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn101 View Post
    Tim is dogs half brother, that's why they have the sme last name
    Just because they have the same last name it doesnt mean they are brothers.. and on a site it states that they are long time friends... something like that.. but there are a lot of people who have the same last name but aren't related at all.

FORT Newbie

Tim and Leland in fights.

I've noticed that Tim is first there on a lot of the captures and I only remember him getting a black eye in one encounter. Leland on the other hand - projects a harder image than Tim - but has had his ass kicked on at least 2 occasions (the one where the mace was flying everywhere and the one where he had a fight with the Motel owner) - maybe "ass kicked" is too strong but he was hurt in those rumbles - I found this comical because Leland builds himself up to be a real hard man when Tim is probably the tougher of the two. And like you guys say - he comes across as being the easy going one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast