+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beth Smith

FORT Newbie
    Wow. All I have to say is that I love Beth and Dog the Bounty Hunter. One day I am going to meet them. I appreciate the love she has for her family and her children. She reminds me a lot of myself in the opinionated, cute, but weird way..."Physco Physcho BIRDIE!" lmao!! She's so cool and has an awesome sense of style..and I love her hair!! Just wouldn't want to get on her bad side!!

FORT Newbie
    Beth seems to be the one that keeps the "boys" on the right track when it comes to tracking the bounties. Bail enforcement is something I am looking into for a career and you have to be tough to get this job down. But Beth has a tender side to she just knows when to show it , and when to get the job done. I have to admire someone that has been in the business as long as she has and not become jaded.

Yeah!! I Love beth to, she is soooo cool. This show and alot of other things has made me want to be a bounty hunter.

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER Mskitty79's Avatar
    My husband and I are also looking into opening up a bail bondsman place here where I live. Our county is full of fugitives and bad boys on the wrong track...think it would be a great business! I love Bethy and Dog. They are both an awesome and fun loving couple who mesh so well together! My husband and I are so much like them it isn't funny! I always say to Greg(hubby) Bethy is my idol and I wanna be just like her! He says honey....you already are like her. Just like her, I don't take any crap off anybody, but at the same time I know how to make my hubby feel like a man and I'm proud to have him and he's sooo proud to have me! I think that's how Beth and Dog feel! The rest of the bounty hunters, Tim, Leland, and Duane Lee are sooooo awesome! They make me proud to be what I am! I say in the words of the HUNTERS.............NO ICE IN PARADISE!!! On another quick note...how awesome was Tuesdays 2 hour long special?! The wedding was awesome and so beautiful!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by John; 08-16-2006 at 12:04 PM.

FORT Newbie
    my prayers go out to beth and her family in this difficult time and I pray that the dog and the boys will be back home soon

Dog in the Dog House by US & mexican Politics

If im abit slow on the uptake then sorry,

just found out about Dog Leland and Tim getting arrested and possible being sent back to mexico,

now i know that the US politicians can be a bit dumb at times but come this is taking it to far,

mybe they should trade a couple of US Politicians, cos they are diffinately criminals...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123