+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beth Smith

FORT Newbie

What a great mother-in-law...lol

I just love Beth. I wouldnt want to be on her badside, but she is cool. Shes a great mom, loving wife, and the way her and Dog get along is fun to watch. I do think that sometimes she should put on a little more clothing, but if shes comfortable the way she is, more power to her. I just hope her daughters dont follow in her footsteps when they choose their outfits...lol.

FORT Newbie

she's a lady

watched beth and dog tonight and was impressed with beth and the lady that some of you don't see. Yea she's tough but dog's wife would have to be. She must be a loving mother as her kids all think the world of her, not to mention the love that dog shows for her. I personally watch the show to watch beth and the way she handles herself. She may not be a Martha Stewart but as a woman I want to say that I find her a lady.

FORT Newbie
    hi i wish i could get a note to beth i was watching the episode were dog and others went to go visit his mother while trying to capture a runner man how hot were beths shoes i soo want a pair. i love her style and attitude. i say behind every good man is a good strong women guioding him in the right direction u go girl. i was really impressed that they all took the time to go to the cemetrey to visit dogs mom u are all awsome
    how do i get ahold of them would love to email brand

Brandi, Dog has a website at http:www.dogthebountyhunter.com which might give you the info you need. Honestly it doesn't look like it to me, but I was just checking to see if they had their own website and didn't look around a whole lot.

Quote Originally Posted by brandi h.of ore
    hi i wish i could get a note to beth i was watching the episode were dog and others went to go visit his mother while trying to capture a runner man how hot were beths shoes i soo want a pair. i love her style and attitude.
    On the episode tonight it had a caption at the bottom of the screen that said that Beth likes "Cache" clothing. Hope that is some help to you.

FORT Newbie
    beth is an awsome lady.she sure was pissed when justin burnt her car.she had a good right to be mad.justin should have to pay for it.so good luck justin

Half of the reason I watch The Bounty Hunter is Beth! I think she's great. I can see what she is made of, as well as Duane... and the rest of the clan for that matter. They are a bunch that anyone would be lucky to call friends.

I love beth she is a great mother and well might as well say wife to Dog.I love to watch them do there catches.Beth and Dog are so much in love. Every relationships should be like theres.I love Beths style to i wish i was brave to dress like her.

FORT Newbie

Beth Smith

I think that Beth is a wonderful role model who shows all women how to love their man and make them feel like "the" man. I think she is probably the only woman to use the term "Big Daddy" who made me smile (with affection) and not cringe from embarrassment.

She also makes no attempt to hide her own short comings from the past and shares them with others in hopes of letting them know they are not alone.

As the mother of 3 boys I can appreciate her on many levels. She is a beautiful, loving and kindhearted woman and is setting a nice example to all the Chapman men.

They are always included in my prayers - as we are always in theirs.

i really like the bounty hunter the show is a really great show it is my favorite show i watch it every time it is on from unicorn lover

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast