+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Duane "Dog" Chapman

Duane "Dog" Chapman

[IMG]images/img/dog_1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]images/img/dog_2.jpg[/IMG]

Duane "Dog" Chapman has made over 6,000 captures in his 27-year career as a bounty hunter.

A former biker gang member who served 18 months in prison for first-degree murder, he is now a born-again Christian who tries to impart his wisdom to those he captures.

With bail bond companies throughout Hawaii and in the Denver area, he and his team are the most well-known bounty hunters in the world.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I'm really surprised there aren't more people in this thread. I really like this show. It reminds me of what American Chopper used to be. Dog shows that he's got a lot a heart and that you really can't judge a book by it's cover.

I agree, EX. Mullet jokes aside, Dog is very entertaining and his show is great. He looks great for being 51.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I enjoy this show a lot too...gotta love that industrial-strength Mace bottle! Dog and Co. are good people, and I like the way they at least don't treat the bond jumpers like dirt when they finally catch them.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Newbie
    dog is awsome and is a really nice guy.he always belilves in whats right.hes a great father and grand father.he sure does love beth though

dogs a good man

I say three cheers for the dog and crew
    I have been watching the dog since stumbling onto the show whilst channel surfing... I havent looked back since, what l wouldnt give to be adopted by dog and Beth!
    The show not only gives you the thrill of the chase, but also you get to see that there are good honest loving people in the world today, and any that are taken down by Dog and crew should thank there lucky stars aswell as God.

FORT Newbie
    I love the Dog, and his family show of bounty hunter's. They always get the person they are after no matter what happens. His wife is a knock out pistol packing momma who means business so they better listen to her. "Duane Chapman, and his family has alot of will power to do this show." Hey where can i get a pare of dog sunshades for my husband, because he loves his shades on the show.
    Last edited by Connie S. Higgs; 08-30-2005 at 10:30 PM.

dog sunshades

I absolutely love dog too, although Leland is my favourite (so gorgeous)

You should try ebay for dog sunshades they always have dog stuff.

This show seems quite entertaining, however, I find it excruciating to watch as 'Dog' takes his dry, sun-damaged face and straw hair through each scene.

Why, oh why, hasn't he had some kind of makeover? Or at least a visit to a good dermotologist and hairdresser. He looks horrible for 51...a lesson for those skimping on a good sunblock.

I'm serious about this...all I do is keep wishing there is a good moisturizer in the next scene and he takes advantage of it. Until then, I can't seem to enjoy the show.

FORT Newbie
    Can't wait for the new season 3/21!

Actually, I can't wait to see Leland.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast