+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dog: The Bounty Hunter A&E 8/31 10PM EST

FORT Newbie
    i think the show is awesome even my 3 year old son gets into it i think that beth is very independent and stands up for what she believes and Leland is sexy and i know they got us for the real long haul

i think this show rocks it is the best reality show i have ever seen i hope they keep it on for ever and leland is hotter then hot!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Just saw this guy on CNN. He's got 12 kids!
    yea he has 12 kids.. one died the day before his wedding to Beth

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER Mskitty79's Avatar
    I love this show as well! I never miss an episode. I have all the box sets there are available! I just saw the new episode Tuesday night. It was the most awesome show! It really took a look deep inside their personal life and I thought it was so cool of them to share their wedding with us! I'm so glad the new episodes have started. I watch all the repeats throughout the year. I never get tired of them. Bethy is my idol. I love her and admire her soooo much. My husband and I act so much like Dog and Bethy it ain't funny! Although I did get my hubby into a monkey suit for our wedding! I love this show and I hope they never take it off...well at least until Dog and Beth aren't able to do it anymore...then I hope the kids continue it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mantenna; 08-13-2006 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Color text
    “A minute on the lips, a lifetime in the heart”
    MS KITTY

FORT Newbie
    Dear Dog And Family, I Just Wanted To Tell You That My Name Is Armetta Miller And I Think What You Guys Do To Help Those People Are Awsome. Im An Ex Drug User And Im Only 18 Years Of Age I Got Away From All Of It To Be Honest About 2 Monthes Ago I Moved From Sacramento Ca To Rainier Or Back With My Family.and I Wach Your Show And You Give Me Hope.i Hope Too Meat All Of You One Day.sinserly,your Little Sisster Armetta

FORT Newbie
    Hey... i had a question about leland... (if anyone really knows the answer)...

ive seen on the show that he splits his time between kona, where he lives and Honolulu where his dad lives... where is he most of the time... because he's bounty hunting over where his dad lives alot... and i was just wondering how often he's in kona...??

Re: Dog: The Bounty Hunter A&E 8/31 10PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by youngsweetthing;1833833;
    leland if you read this
    [mod edit]
    tell your dad he reminds me of my wonderful step dad who i hold very dear to my heart and beth is awsome to i went though a really rough time latly and my dad got me watching your show and some of the messages you and your dad send off really helped me. I have a lot of brothers and sisters as well there are nine of us and i am the 3rd oldest you guys have inspired me and my faith and leland you are so wonderful and i may not be a guy but i am my brothers keeper and i was glad to hear someone say this
    i prefere leland i really love him

Was this show dropped after his little phone call?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I read on another site that Dog The Bounty Hunter is coming back on A&E. No news of when though

An A&E spokesman said the network had decided to start production again of "Dog The Bounty Hunter" but no airdate has yet been scheduled.
    Over the last few months, Duane "Dog" Chapman has taken and continues to take the appropriate steps in reaching out to several African American organizations in an effort to make amends for his private comments to his son which were released publicly, said a statement from the network.

Since the premise of "Dog The Bounty Hunter" is about second chances - we have decided to give him one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast