+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dog: The Bounty Hunter A&E 8/31 10PM EST

FORT Newbie

praises to the family

I'm so hooked on Dog and his whole family. I think they are awesome the
    way they bond with each other, as well as honor God. It seems like everyone
    now a days want to keep him out and not give him praise. God bless them all.

FORT Newbie

the best bounty hunters around

]I dont know if leland is married or not, so many different answers, like it matters, i will never see him anyway, just from watching A&E, right, . anyway, i can still wish cant i???

FORT Newbie
    leland is the hottest thing on tv i would love to meet him or just talk to him i also am a single parent of two and i would love to just talk to him

FORT Newbie
    leland if you read this
    [mod edit]
    tell your dad he reminds me of my wonderful step dad who i hold very dear to my heart and beth is awsome to i went though a really rough time latly and my dad got me watching your show and some of the messages you and your dad send off really helped me. I have a lot of brothers and sisters as well there are nine of us and i am the 3rd oldest you guys have inspired me and my faith and leland you are so wonderful and i may not be a guy but i am my brothers keeper and i was glad to hear someone say this
    Last edited by hepcat; 03-22-2006 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Removed personal email address

FORT Newbie

What happened to....

what happened to justin, dogs nephew? One show he was there and the next he wasn't with out any explaination..what happened to him?

Quote Originally Posted by ucfgurl22 View Post
    what happened to justin, dogs nephew? One show he was there and the next he wasn't with out any explaination..what happened to him?
    I think Justin had trouble following orders and was a bit of a loose cannon. In Dog's business, you have to be able to rely on your partners. It seemed to me that Justin had some growing up to do before he'd be ready for bounty-hunter work.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    does anybody know which island eland is living on??

FORT Newbie
    Great Show.
    Great Review.
    Its my favorite show...nuff said..good job!

Big Daddy, Beth, Youngblood, Leland, Justin & the kids would be proud
    Good job speedbump!

FORT Newbie

dogthebountyhunter

I am back i have been working outvat the gym. Dog the bounty hunter isa good show . i look at it when it is on. dauen lee chapman isa nice looking man i think. How do others feel? The whole show is neat. Beth is a cool gal and funnytoo. by for now Diane Kunz

[COLOR="Magenta"]I LOOOOOOVE this show! omg! Leland is like so the hottest thing I've seen in a really really REALLY long time. I think that Dog and all of them seem like they'd be super nice people.[/COLOR]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast