+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dog: The Bounty Hunter A&E 8/31 10PM EST

Oops! Nope, yer right .... I think they're motorcycle boots.

Now what's that black thing that's tied around his bicep? Why? Just why?
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I know......cracks me up. It's obviously warm and sometimes muggy in Hawaii, too, so all the leather seems like an uncomfortable fashion statement to me. I can see Dog sunning out by his pool in his trunks with his leather vest, leather armband and boots on.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I saw last night's episode, it was pretty good.

Justin isn't ready to be on his "own" IMO. But, I was thinking about it...I'm not so sure he'd be left alone to capture anyone anyway. So..it makes me wonder what would change for him while working for the Dog, except that he's not the newbie who fetches food for everyone. I just can't see him hunting, tracking and arresting someone by himself.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    It does crack me up how the wife wears her hair the same way as him though.
    His & hers mulletts.

I feel sorry for the fugitives. It's not bad enough that they've been apprehended, but then they have to listen to one of Dog's lectures.

But yeah, I'm hooked.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

LoL!

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    His & hers mulletts.

I feel sorry for the fugitives. It's not bad enough that they've been apprehended, but then they have to listen to one of Dog's lectures.

But yeah, I'm hooked.

I agree, the lectures are a sweet gesture...and kinda softens ya up! LOL!

I'm starting to really like that family. I really want Beth to lose some weight. She's built like an sumo wrestler but her face has alot of potential.

Does anyone know if Justin and Leland are actually Hawaiian? They seem to have slight accents.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMamba
    Does anyone know if Justin and Leland are actually Hawaiian? They seem to have slight accents.
    I can't say, but can offer some insight. One of my nephews moved from California to Hawaii when he was 24 and stayed for 10 years. After about 4-5 years, he had quite a noticeable accent, and he doesn't have any Hawaiian blood in him. Just FYI.

Another part of the show that just cracked me up was finding out about Dog's obssession with vacuuming. That was a riot.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I'm so stupid. I thought this show was actually about a dog.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

What bugs me is that they are all so puffy and overweight. That puffiness is really creepy. Don't even get me started on the hair. They are all so unhealthy looking, it creeps me out!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Nice of John to start an expansion thread of one of my favorite shows. I was surprised, in the last episode, to see them have a second office and home in Colorado. Their business is bigger than I had originally expected. I wish they had footage of Dog catching the Maxfactor guy in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    I wish they had footage of Dog catching the Maxfactor guy in Mexico.
    I thought they did tape it... seems like I read that when it happen... they had taped it and the mad rush to get Loser Factor back into the USA before Mexico knew what happen. But the filming of the take down got the attention of the local police. (Go Figure!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast