+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dog: The Bounty Hunter A&E 8/31 10PM EST

My buddy roseskid! Who woulda thunk I'd find ya in here.

I am shocked at how much I like this show! Dog and his family are so likable (a bit rough around the edges, but very likable). I find it very interesting how they catch these bad guys. Yet I wonder, now that this show has been on for a while, it seems like they'll have to change some of their tactics, cuz the bad guys will be on to them now (i.e. scheduling an appointment for them to come in and sign their paperwork, then arresting them). That's so clever, though.

I'm curious what kind of money these bounty hunters can make. I mean, living in Hawaii must be very expensive. They have a nice house and nice office. And you're right, roseskid - it scares me, too, when they show where they live.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Hey, Rumpie! We get around, don't we?!?

It is amazing how entertaining this show is. Had someone described it to me, without any of the details, I never would have imagined I'd find anything interesting about it at all, but I like it.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I'm still hooked on this show. It's really great. I'll tell ya though, I never would have thought there were so many bad parts of Hawaii.

I've been catching it too.. it's not so bad. Very interesting actually.

I wonder about them living in Hawaii, I mean.. how do they go out to eat? Or go shopping? Etc.. ? It's not like they're the type of people that would just "blend in" with the normal crowd and not be noticed.

It does crack me up how the wife wears her hair the same way as him though.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
    My buddy roseskid! Who woulda thunk I'd find ya in here.

I am shocked at how much I like this show! Dog and his family are so likable (a bit rough around the edges, but very likable). I find it very interesting how they catch these bad guys. Yet I wonder, now that this show has been on for a while, it seems like they'll have to change some of their tactics, cuz the bad guys will be on to them now (i.e. scheduling an appointment for them to come in and sign their paperwork, then arresting them). That's so clever, though.

I'm curious what kind of money these bounty hunters can make. I mean, living in Hawaii must be very expensive. They have a nice house and nice office. And you're right, roseskid - it scares me, too, when they show where they live.

I like the HBO show "Family Bonds" better - it's also about Bounty Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    It's not like they're the type of people that would just "blend in" with the normal crowd and not be noticed.

It does crack me up how the wife wears her hair the same way as him though.
    Actually they really don't stand out... not there. The whole atmosphere there is alot different than anywhere else that has USA attached to its location... Have you not notice the other people in the background when they are filming outside? Dog and his crew look pretty clean to what they are chasing.

But Dog's wife cracks me up... when she got pissy with the lady who was trying to style her hair... and the hairdresser is trying to tone it down... and the wife is wanting it bigger and badder. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by azsk8fan
    I like the HBO show "Family Bonds" better - it's also about Bounty Hunters.
    Oooh! Thanks! I'll definitely have to check that out!

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    But Dog's wife cracks me up... when she got pissy with the lady who was trying to style her hair... and the hairdresser is trying to tone it down... and the wife is wanting it bigger and badder. LOL!
    Ahahahaha! Has that episode already aired? Cuz I've GOT TO SEE IT! Did you see her putting on her makeup while she was driving?! Too funny!

Two eps on tonight. Yay!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I don't get HBO, so I'll have to miss out on the other show, but this one really cracks me up. Just an observation of mine here.......I find it interesting they don't wear good running shoes when they are working. It seems to me running in motorcyle boots must be very hard on your feet. I would think you'd want to wear something cushiony with good traction and arch support, no? Can you tell I was a marathoner?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I find it interesting they don't wear good running shoes when they are working. It seems to me running in motorcyle boots must be very hard on your feet. I would think you'd want to wear something cushiony with good traction and arch support, no? Can you tell I was a marathoner?
    That's a great question, RK! Guess it's all about the style, Bra. Those steel-tipped cowboy boots not workin' for ya?

Why am I getting teary-eyed when I watch this show? Dog and his wife are just adorable together, and when he yelled at her to get away from that creepy guy, I thought it was touching. He was being the big, bad protector.

When my hubby was leaving for work this morning I said "See ya later, Bra!" he said "Oh no" under his breath, then laughed all the way to his truck. I just love getting under his skin like that.

That's a riot.....you really make me laugh.

Afterthought.....those are cowboy boots? Shows you how much I know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast