+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hayes Grier & Emma Slater - Season 21

Hayes Grier & Emma Slater - Season 21

Hayes Grier
    Season 21

Paired with Emma Slater

Follow Hayes on Twitter
    Follow Emma on Twitter

At just 15 years old, Hayes Grier is a rising star in the social media world, with more 3.5 million followers on Vine and more than 2 million Twitter followers. The North Carolina teen shot to fame with his personal videos and is currently on a live tour across the United States.

Emma Slater

Emma started dancing at the age of five when she joined a local stage school in her hometown of Tamworth, England. In 2005, at age 16, Emma joined the cast of Simply Ballroom, touring the UK (Including London’s West End) United Arab Emirates and South Africa, where she also appeared on Strictly Come Dancing. Emma won both the UK & British Youth Latin American Championships with her then partner, she then went onto perform in four other West End Theatre shows including Dirty Dancing.

In 2007, Emma played one of Sophie’s (Amanda Seyfried) friends in the film Mamma Mia and also sang on the Grammy nominated soundtrack for the movie. She went on to join Tony® nominated Burn The Floor for the shows debut on Broadway and continued on for the 2010 world tour.

In early 2012 Emma joined Dancing with the Stars as a Troupe dancer and choreographer and later went on to become a Pro dancer taking her partner, Bill Engvall, to the finals. Emma was also partnered with Michael Waltrip in Season 19.

Dancing with the Stars - Meet the Cast | ABC.com

Re: Hayes Grier & Emma Slater - Season 21

Boy, is he a cutie patootie! With those eyes and that Southern, "I love my Mama," attitude which just slayed a multitude of the older women viewers to go along with the already swooning teen girls, I say with all the confidence in the world that this young-un is not going anywhere for the time being at the very least.
    The popularity vote is going to be there as long as he can master the dances, and I believe he has Contender, with a capital C, written all over him. I also think the producers need to buy Mama a set of pots and pans, dishes, and several bags of groceries for her to feed this probably already starving teenage boy ( that's the way they are ), all the homemade Southern meals his heart desires, and whatever else it takes to keep him from getting too homesick because unless I miss my guess, he is going to be here for a while.

It looked to me like even the judges were taken by him.....
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

He'll be around, for awhile.

The Cougar and The Kid!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown
    Spring 2016 FoRT Yearbook Title: "Most Likely to Make a Short Story Long, and a Long Story LONGER!"

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Emma does well with him.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread