+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 268 FirstFirst ... 168218258259260261262263264265266267268
Results 2,671 to 2,674 of 2674
Like Tree719Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

Re: DWTS In The Media

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I just read that the spring 2018 show will have a new twist -- all the contestants will be athletes! Bleh, not sure I like that.
    That sounds awfully boring. I might not even watch.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Will you accept my Frankie & Lost in Space Debbie hair violin playing Mirror-ball dancing Indian giver rose from an always a bridesmaid egotistical Big Brother repeat loser who got beat by a pan-banging meatball ?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    That sounds awfully boring. I might not even watch.
    I might not either, unless I'm completely desperate for something to watch at that time. I don't follow sports at all, including the Olympics, and it doesn't interest me to watch an entire cast of "stars" I've never heard of or seen before. I can't imagine why ABC thought this was a nifty idea.

On GMA, Maks, Peta and Val announced they have a tour starting called, Confidential. It is supposed to give a look behind the scenes of their lives as well as terrific dancing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yes, the spring season will only be 4 weeks I believe. Hardly any time to get invested into anyone nor really learn how to dance. Y'all know I love athletes and even I am like...meh!

Of course I'll watch though. I'm bummed it won't just be a regular season. #thanksAmericanIdol #ugh

Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

+ Reply to Thread