+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 267 FirstFirst ... 166216256257258259260261262263264265266267 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2662
Like Tree717Likes

Thread: DWTS In The Media

  1. #2651
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43,210

    Re: DWTS In The Media

    Well I have heard rumors Nick is being very difficult to work with.This comes as no surprise to someone who cannot stand him, so not letting Kaitlin dance before she is old news seems odd to me. I guess I don't care if anyone from the Bachelor franchise dances or not.
    Ellen likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #2652
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,644

    Re: DWTS In The Media

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well I have heard rumors Nick is being very difficult to work with.This comes as no surprise to someone who cannot stand him, so not letting Kaitlin dance before she is old news seems odd to me. I guess I don't care if anyone from the Bachelor franchise dances or not.
    For a suburb-of-Milwaukee, Wisconsin boy, he's quite the little diva.
    (I lived in Milwaukee for the first couple decades of my life. Not proud to have Icky Nicky as the current rep.)
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  3. #2653
    Midsommar Dreams Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Age
    70
    Posts
    27,285

    Re: DWTS In The Media

    Nick now has a thread. Please make use of it for future posts about him. Thanks.

    Unless, of course, he is in a DWTS News Article.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  4. #2654
    FORT Fan LindaL100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    365

    Re: DWTS In The Media

    I love this recent interview with Sharna for ET:

    https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/videos/10155242529216180/

    It's quite a long interview and Sharna talked about many topics and about all the couples competing this season, it's a very interesting interview and I always enjoy listening to Sharna's opinions and insights
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

  5. #2655
    It's Not Unusual! KrazeeKy07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,323

    Re: DWTS In The Media

    Just read an article DWTS posted on FB. Nick Carter will be a judge Monday and Maks will be back!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

  6. #2656
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43,210

    Re: DWTS In The Media

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Just read an article DWTS posted on FB. Nick Carter will be a judge Monday and Maks will be back!
    Is CA ill? I thought I read she was..yeah Maks said he would be back on Monday..I will miss Alan
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #2657
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,122

    Re: DWTS In The Media

    It might be because CA is sick, but it also might be because Julianne is on tour w/Derek. I think they said she would miss some weeks.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  8. #2658
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43,210

    Re: DWTS In The Media

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    It might be because CA is sick, but it also might be because Julianne is on tour w/Derek. I think they said she would miss some weeks.
    Shame, I'd prefer CA go on tour.

    Thanks MFW.
    9Cloud likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #2659
    It's Not Unusual! KrazeeKy07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,323

    Re: DWTS In The Media

    Per an article I just read on TV Line....get ready for a DWTS spinoff:


    DWTS Junior will take both celebrity kids and kids of celebrities and pair them up with junior pro dancers to perform choreographed ballroom routines for a panel of expert judges. No word yet on whether any judges from the DWTS mothership will also judge on Junior.


    I'm actually intrigued by this, to be honest.

    ABC Adds ‘Dancing With the Stars Junior,’ ‘The Bachelor Winter Games’ | TVLine
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

  10. #2660
    Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43,210

    Re: DWTS In The Media

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Per an article I just read on TV Line....get ready for a DWTS spinoff:


    DWTS Junior will take both celebrity kids and kids of celebrities and pair them up with junior pro dancers to perform choreographed ballroom routines for a panel of expert judges. No word yet on whether any judges from the DWTS mothership will also judge on Junior.


    I'm actually intrigued by this, to be honest.

    ABC Adds ‘Dancing With the Stars Junior,’ ‘The Bachelor Winter Games’ | TVLine
    \

    Bachelor winter games, lots of hot tubs. That's a pass..As for dancing juniors, no thanks. jmho it sounds like SYTYCD for kids
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.