Like Tree12Likes

Thread: James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess - Season 23

James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess - Season 23

James Hinchcliffe
    Season 23

Paired with Sharna Burgess

Follow James on Twitter
    Follow Sharna on Twitter

James Hinchcliffe is arguably one of the most popular drivers in the Verizon IndyCar Series. Currently in his sixth racing season and second for Schmidt Peterson Motorsports, the affable Canadian has four Indy car wins, 10 podiums and one pole position to date. He was voted IndyCar's Favorite Driver in 2012 by the fans and was 2011 Verizon IndyCar Series Rookie of the Year.

Sharna Burgess

Sharna Burgess grew up in Australia and has always had a love for dance and entertainment. At the age of 5, Sharna began training in ballet, jazz and gymnastics. When she turned 8 her study of ballroom began and went on to win many local and national titles. At age 15, Sharna was chosen to represent Australia at the World Championships in both the Standard and Latin styles, and performed in the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games closing ceremony. This was an honor and a memory she will never forget.

Following Sharna's competitive career, she moved to London and continued to collect numerous titles around the globe and appeared in a UK tour with the theatre show, Simply Ballroom. Shortly after, she was scooped up to dance on the hit dance sensation, Burn The Floor. She was in the cast for 6 years and traveled to over 30 countries and 160 cities worldwide. Sharna had the opportunity to fulfill her childhood dream of dancing on Broadway, and to top it off she was a lead dancer.

Upon her departure from the theater, Sharna quickly made the transition to film and television. She has made guest appearances on Dancing with the Stars Australia, and So You Think You Can Dance Holland. She has worked with A-list choreographers to fuse the hip hop and Latin to create a whole new style and even choreographed on the feature film, Street Dance 2 3D.

Meet the Season 23 Cast | ABC.com

Re: James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess - Season 23

Sharna has tweeted "getting some hip action going" and that's a good thing seeing as how their dance off is a ChaCha! This team are "my team' and I hope they go right to the top. #TeamStopAndGo.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I'd like them to win...
    AWfielder and sunshinesnap like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

I want them to win as well Fanny. He has loads of potential and a great personality to go with it. And I've always liked Sharna.
    JORY'sMom and sunshinesnap like this.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    I want them to win as well Fanny. He has loads of potential and a great personality to go with it. And I've always liked Sharna.
    I love her, she's my favourite female pro.
    -Andy Rooney-

That was amazing! Sharna kept raising her arm like they were slowing to stop...not so much. Wow - formula one - the noise, your bottom on the pavement and the speed. Good for her in taking that ride.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have looked everywhere online to see if he had any prior experience. He's unbelievably good. I believe James when he says he sits for a living but this is the guy to beat. His precision, confidence, charisma, and clean sharp lines are in the same league as the pros. He outdoes himself week after week and without knowing a thing about dancing, I feel certain James and that 16 year old Olympian are headed to the finish line to battle it out.
    Fanny Mare and sunshinesnap like this.

sunshinesnap likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Thanks for this FM. James is so darn cool and a born entertainer.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast