Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool
The new cast has been announced so we can officially kick off the pool for this season of Dancing With the Stars! The show premieres March 17th, which means you have until March 24th to sign up for the pool.
The following stars will be competing:
1. Candace Cameron Bure, dancing with Mark Ballas
2. Danica McKellar, dancing with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
3. Diana Nyad, dancing with Henry Byalikov
4. NeNe Leakes, dancing with Tony Dovolani
5. Cody Simpson, dancing with Witney Carson
6. Drew Carey, dancing with Cheryl Burke
7. Meryl Davis, dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
8. Charlie White, dancing with Sharna Burgess
9. Amy Purdy, dancing with Derek Hough
10. Sean Avery, dancing with Karina Smirnoff
11. Billy Dee Williams, dancing with Emma Slater
12. James Maslow, dancing with Peta Murgatroyd
To register for the pool:
1.) Choose a team name.
You can use your forum name if you don't want to think up a team name.
2.) Choose a Superstar Couple.
They'll earn you double points so pick the couple who you think will go the farthest in the competition and/or earn the highest points each week.
3.) Choose three Star Couples.
They'll earn points for you each week they stay in the competition.
4.) Choose one Reserve Couple.
When one of your other couples gets eliminated, your reserve couple will step in to earn points for you. This season I'm going to try something different. If your Superstar Couple gets eliminated first, your Reserve Couple will earn double points for you.
Here's how your couples will earn points for you this season:
Still in competition: 10 points
Carrie-Annís scores: from the show
Lenís scores: from the show
Brunoís scores: from the show
Guest judgeís scores: from the show
Voted out: -10 points
Season winner: 30 points
Runner-up: 15 points
Donít forget! March 24th (before the second show airs) is the deadline to submit your team. If you want something specific for your pool avatar, let me know. Otherwise, Iíll probably use your superstar couple as your pool avatar, or something based on your pool team name. Good luck!
Star Couple 1:
Star Couple 2:
Star Couple 3: