+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: 3/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3865849;
    Kiptyn was sitting next to her.
    Oh yes he was......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3865948;
    I am throwing my votes to Chad. I can only hope his 800k twitter followers help me out. I also will throw some Niecy's way and Nicole's. I just don't believe the ringer thing and enjoy watching girl move.
    I threw my votes to Chad and Niecy Nash. I really didn't like Len's critique of Chad. I thought the dance was good and he didn't stick his butt out. Len gave a better critique to Kate Gosselin when she was very bad. She didn't even remember the routine. She just hop around like a bunny

My favorite of the night was: The tall lankey chick (sports caster) she was great. Chad and Cheryl were awesome in my book. Cheryl can teach anybody to dance. I love watching Niecy Nash dance. She is funny and really gets into her moves. Plus she knows the words to the song. Pamela Anderson, was really portraying Marilyn Monroe. Thought she did well.

Okay, Nicole we all know you can sing, so enough of reminding us that during rehearsals. I just hit the mute button. I didn't think her dance deserves those 10s, I thought Big Foot the skater should have gotten those because their jive was on point.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3865994;
    I am getting as burnt out on this show as the professionals apparently are. I feel so for Edyta and Tony. They get the worst dancers, the oldest dancers, and the most difficult dancers season after season. When and if they finally get one that is a possibility a Ballas or Hough wins. I do not know who Derek knows, but it is getting old. Learning the steps to a dance is hard for a nondancer. It is extremely difficult especially when you do not know the dance terms. Aiden, Kate, Jake, etc need some scoring for remembering the moves. Having rhythm is also either there or not. You cannot teach it. If they are going to have this type of show, than they have to realize that not all of them are going to be as good as professional performers/dancers like Nicole.

I want Nicole gone period. It is unfair how much experience she has with musicality, routine learning, and dancing. To compare her with an 80 year old man with none, and a people with none is just stupid.
    I thought Edyta was the one that looked bad, not Aiden.

FORT Fanatic

There is a German word called schaudenfreud, which means taking pleasure in the misfortune of others. I'm feeling a lot of that for Kate, after having watched her old show for years and seen the horrible way she talked with Jon and others. How does it feel, Kate, to be pushed to the wall with no one in your corner? Now you know how Jon felt after 10 years. Yes, he made a lot of mistakes, but he didn't deserve to be told, in one memorable episode, that he was breathing too loudly. Kate spent much of her time berating Jon and belittling his efforts when HE was the one who got the kids up and dressed while she was still lounging in bed. HE gave the kids a bath at night, etc.

I didn't even recognize Kate at first in that red outfit and hairdo. With such heavy legs, the skirt was much too short. I'm still hoping she literally falls flat on her face in one of those dance routines.

I cannot understand why she seems to have so many fans in her corner. Apparently they never watched her old show. When they moved into a huge new house, she looked out the kitchen window and spread her arms, saying, "Mine, all mine." When they adopted two dogs, she insisted upon being the first one to pet them (never mind the 8 excited kids) and wouldn't even let the kids have a say when it came to naming them. Yeh, some mom all right - the kind who gives you nightmares.

I think the producers or whoever is in charge did a bad job of matching personalities this time. Ann and Evan, not as appealing as Evan and Ashley or Evan Edyta. I could see Anna with Aiden. Jake and Chelsea not good. She seems to not like partners over a certain age and doesn't hide it. She did well with the cowboy but only because he decided to go the father daughter route, in between that age difference seems to be a problem for her. She seems sort of pouty/unhappy. I could see Jake with Cheryl. Mark Ballas should have been with Kate because he seems like he is genuinely kind and understanding and doesn't have as much ego as the other ones. Tony should have gotten the pussycat doll, he deserves to get a ringer now and again. No one knew Melissa would be a good dancer, total accident. Maybe they strive for personality clashes, who knows....

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

I was not looking forward to this season for two primary reasons: Kate Gosselin and Pamela Anderson. Hubby and I have been pleasantly surprised that Pam is working hard at learning to dance, and find it refreshing that she doesn't take herself seriously (the comment she made last night about how "everyone has seen all sides of Pamela Anderson" was hysterical).

On the other hand, Kate is proving that she is exactly what so many people have said she is: self-centered, self-pitying, manipulative, and with NO willingness to take direction or work nicely with her teacher. And she seems to have no friends or family in the audience to cheer her on, as do the others. When she whines that "people always quit on me," it's her defense mechanism. Sounds better than saying, "I have been so demanding (even before I was famous) that I have forced everyone away from me for their own well being."

She's going to be a very lonely old woman when the kids grow up and leave home, and then they have choices as to whether to visit her. How sad.
    I'm Paula.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3866036;
    There is a German word called schaudenfreud, which means taking pleasure in the misfortune of others. I'm feeling a lot of that for Kate, after having watched her old show for years and seen the horrible way she talked with Jon and others. How does it feel, Kate, to be pushed to the wall with no one in your corner? Now you know how Jon felt after 10 years. Yes, he made a lot of mistakes, but he didn't deserve to be told, in one memorable episode, that he was breathing too loudly. Kate spent much of her time berating Jon and belittling his efforts when HE was the one who got the kids up and dressed while she was still lounging in bed. HE gave the kids a bath at night, etc.

I didn't even recognize Kate at first in that red outfit and hairdo. With such heavy legs, the skirt was much too short. I'm still hoping she literally falls flat on her face in one of those dance routines.

I cannot understand why she seems to have so many fans in her corner. Apparently they never watched her old show. When they moved into a huge new house, she looked out the kitchen window and spread her arms, saying, "Mine, all mine." When they adopted two dogs, she insisted upon being the first one to pet them (never mind the 8 excited kids) and wouldn't even let the kids have a say when it came to naming them. Yeh, some mom all right - the kind who gives you nightmares.
    Thank you for viewing that and telling us about it (so that I didn't have to see it).

This is why I want her off TV completely.

It kinda makes one wonder how such people make mega-$$$. Of course, the answer is that someone else (networks, etc.) are making even more mega-$$$ off of them.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;3865816;
    Carrie Ann is so stupid with her lifts!! Although, after Buzz danced, my husband said that he was surprised that CA didn't call Buzz on his lift. I said, "What lift, I didn't see a lift." He said, "His face lift!"
    Love It!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

With the exception of Kate and Buzz - this week's dances were very good for week 2. I'm looking forward to watching this season.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread