+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Charo & Keo Motsepe - Season 24

Re: Charo & Keo Motsepe - Season 24

Quote Originally Posted by annemik View Post
    I love Charo and saw her when she performed here in Hawaii. She is loaded with personality, but is of the older set. We'll see if she can still move as well as she used to.
    Yes, older set for sure. She has admitted to being born at different times over the years, publicly stating she was born in 1947, at other times saying 1949, and of course 1951 is the most year of birth given. But, what female entertainer born in 1951 would actually say they were born in 47 ......unless, she was actually born earlier than 1947? IMDB thinks she was born in 1941, so I think her age will be carefully guarded. Regardless, she is definitely one of the oldest celebs to have graced DWTS.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

I don't care how old, how blonde, how made-up she is.
    I love Charo.
    If she lasts only one episode (doubt it, because even at her age, I'll bet she can dance circles around Bachelor Vile Nick), good for her!
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I don't care how old, how blonde, how made-up she is.
    I love Charo.
    If she lasts only one episode (doubt it, because even at her age, I'll bet she can dance circles around Bachelor Vile Nick), good for her!
    She has a lot of fans, I hope she can teach Keo!
    dagwood and Ellen like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

She is a gifted musician and I'm sure she will have a gifted sense of rhythm. I am looking forward to her dancing circles around most (if not all, of the men) this season. Her parents married her off in 1966 to a 66 year old man, so I am going to say she is also very courageous; and of course we all know she is charming. I believe she will be determined to succeed. I just hope she doesn't injure herself competing against some younger, energetic and also very charming celebs.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12