+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 24

Re: Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 24

Maybe he will do something to make Peta angry and Maks will take over and take him down. I would pay to see that beatdown.
    Ellen likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    If he's a pain in Peta's or the show's rears, they won't hesitate to show it in editing. They did it for Jake Pavelka and Kate Gosselin.
    They did not edit Jason or Kate favorably, and yet both managed to stay on for a reasonably long time. Poor editing usually results in the "star" making an exit the next week or at least the following week but that was not the case with either of them.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I wonder if Peta is hoping for an early exit so she can spend more time with the baby.
    My sense is that for their own personal reasons it is important to both Peta and Maks to get themselves established back on the scene now. Maks left the impression he did not want to come back as a dancer, and yet he came back last season, and here he is again. In my opinion, it really is early physically - let alone emotionally - for Peta to be performing and competing after having a baby.

However, I am not a GYN, and I am not a professional dancer. This is a concerned opinion only.
    tinderbox, judkay and AlwaysVeg like this.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

While it almost pains me to say this, I do not dislike Nick!

I've grown accustomed to his face... but, I do dislike his attraction to being a media/celebrity sponge. He craves media attention just as much as some of the past "almost famous" stars have done on this show. I wish he would wake up and realize fame is just temporary, and there are more important things to focus your life on. (Sigh) Well, I'm hoping this will be a valuable learning experience for him. I also hope the "offers" fail to materialize, and he becomes focused on an enriching profession.... I think we all deserve a break from hearing which show he will be on next.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Maybe he will do something to make Peta angry and Maks will take over and take him down. I would pay to see that beatdown.
    I doubt it. He and Vanessa had a double date night with Maks and Peta this past weekend and all seemed to be getting along very well.
    karna68 likes this.
    You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    While it almost pains me to say this, I do not dislike Nick!

I've grown accustomed to his face... but, I do dislike his attraction to being a media/celebrity sponge. He craves media attention just as much as some of the past "almost famous" stars have done on this show. I wish he would wake up and realize fame is just temporary, and there are more important things to focus your life on. (Sigh) Well, I'm hoping this will be a valuable learning experience for him. I also hope the "offers" fail to materialize, and he becomes focused on an enriching profession.... I think we all deserve a break from hearing which show he will be on next.
    I almost hate to admit it but I sort of like him, too. I think he has several major personality issues but, many of us do. I wish him the best.

That said, Nick just doesn't get it. He's old and wizened enough with "Bachelor/ette" experiences to see that past behavior predicts future happenings. There isn't ONE contestant from the "Bachelor/ette" franchise that is all that successful in Hollywood, simply because of the "Bachelor/ette" television show(s). Sure, some of them went on to DWTS but that, in and of itself, is not what I call...success! Nick is beyond delusional if he thinks he's going to make a mark in showbiz.

Shatner is a Bachelor fan? That cracks me up
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Shatner is a Bachelor fan? That cracks me up
    Me too. He also sees right through Nick.
    dagwood likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast