+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: DWTS 24 (premieres March 20th) - News & Speculation

Re: DWTS 24 (premieres March 20th) - News & Speculation

I would totally DIE if Charo was on! Bring it! She is still a spitfire, and also an incredible guitarist -- she would be immensely entertaining!
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

The official reveal will be on GMA Wednesday, 3/1.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

Some pairings revealed:

EXCLUSIVE: Kym Johnson Returning for 'DWTS' Season 24; Celebrity Pairings Revealed

Mr T. and Kym
    Normani Kordei and Val
    Simone Biles and Sasha
    Nick Viall and Peta
    Charo and Keo
    Bonner Bolten and Sharna
    Erika Jayne and Gleb

I'm loving the Erika/Gleb & Normani/Val pairings. Nice to see Sasha get one of the "ringers".

It also looks like Mark won't be on this season and Tony is out as well. Perfect!

Charo and Keo- LOL EARLY BOOTS
    JORY'sMom likes this.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Oh no not Vile with Peta..dang!

EJ and Gleb, sexy time...
    JORY'sMom likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Y'all!!!! Simone and Sasha will be ADORABLE!!! I don't care that a gymnast just won....Simone Biles is so humble for literally being the best gymnast in the world and darn it, I'm ready for Sasha to get a win!!!!!!

No interest in Housewives or Bachleor's....who the heck is Bonner Bolten? Charo will be fun, but will get old fast (at least for me!)
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    Charo and Keo- LOL EARLY BOOTS
    I don't know about that -- she could probably teach Keo a thing or two about some of the Latin dances.

Maybe Maks is getting Heather from Glee...they would be automatic frontrunners, along with Simone and Sasha.

It's a pity Kym is coming back just to be an early boot. Maybe she wants a more flexible schedule this season.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    Some pairings revealed:

EXCLUSIVE: Kym Johnson Returning for 'DWTS' Season 24; Celebrity Pairings Revealed

Mr T. and Kym
    Normani Kordei and Val
    Simone Biles and Sasha
    Nick Viall and Peta
    Charo and Keo
    Bonner Bolten and Sharna
    Erika Jayne and Gleb

It also looks like Mark won't be on this season
    I was hoping Val would get Simone Biles since Val was paired with Simone's teammate Laurie last season, but then again if Val were to pair up with Simone then many people probably would accuse the show of "rigging" or being bias towards Val because he was already paired with a gymnast last season. I'm surprised that Simone is paired with Sasha though, I would've thought that a gymnast would be paired with one of the DWTS "veteran" pros like Mark or Derek if not Val, I was hoping Mark would return for this season, I do miss Mark, I think he would've made a good partner for Simone. I think Simone was paired with Sasha probably mainly because of their heights, they're both very short, Sasha always gets the very short ones because of his own short height. But I'm curious about this partnership now, Simone is expected to be very skilled and have a lot of potential like Laurie did, I think she will definitely further test Sasha's skills and abilities as a pro this season, no doubt she would be one of Sasha's most challenging partners. Terra was very challenging for Sasha last season because of her dwarfism, but I think Simone would probably be just as challenging for him. I think Simone would already be considered a "frontrunner" now purely because of her popularity at the Olympics like Laurie.

I don't know any of the other supposed "stars" on that list, I had to look them up. I will watch out for Normani Kordei too mainly because she will be paired with my favorite pro Val this season, I hope this season would be another good season for him.
    Last edited by LindaL100; 02-28-2017 at 03:37 AM.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Simone is only 4'9....so her height most likely paired her up with Sasha! They have a picture of her and Shaq together...she is so tiny!!! You wouldn't believe she is going to be 20 soon!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I don't know about that -- she could probably teach Keo a thing or two about some of the Latin dances.
    I have zero faith in Keo after he let Jodie down. She easily could have been in the top 3. Keo seems to lack the ability to bring out the best in his partners and is more troupe material in my opinion. If he can't make a strong dancer like Jodie break out of mid-pack, I have no idea how he's going to get a very hyper older woman like Charo to get high scores. I hope I'm wrong though because Charo is a hoot and a half and I need her on my screen.

I'm pretty sure Simone requested to have Sasha and Normani requested to have Val (there's a video of when 5H did a performance on DWTS where she said she would want Val if she ever did the show).

Also, it looks like Allison is out as a pro for this season which stinks because she's crazy talented and lovely. Queen Emma is back though!

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Keo doesn't bring out the best qualities. He can't teach, that's the problem.
    I think Alan should have been given a chance.
    I don't know the bull rider, he better be like James last season, or he's gone before Charo imho.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast