+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: 11/21 DWTS 23 Semi-Finals Show *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 11/21 DWTS 23 Semi-Finals Show *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I thought this started a 6.00 pm tonight, it starts at 7.00 pm. I love you James ,but This is us ,is on..forgive me , I really have to record this show.
    Me too. I'll record DWTS and fast forward through the boring parts. I NEED to watch This is Us!
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Ok I have been watching Laurie's freestyle. I thought I was going crazy last night so I had to rewatch. When she did her backflip she went into slo-mo then emerged in a different location on the dance floor. This means part of this dance wasn't live.
    Ok...that wasn't just me whom thought that! I watched it 4 times, because she did the slo mo backflip and then it looked like she was on the ground and standing up, so I rewatched it to see if she had fallen or something. It seemed like there was a glitch in the feed or something that slowed down her flip, then must've sped it up to catch up so she was all of a sudden starting from the floor for her next move and the tv audience missed it.

Entertainment Tonight promo said they will talk about DWTS's "shocking" elimination. Um, no, nothing shocking about Jana's elimination.

If Laurie, Calvin, or James had been eliminated THAT would have been shocking.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oceanus View Post
    Entertainment Tonight promo said they will talk about DWTS's "shocking" elimination. Um, no, nothing shocking about Jana's elimination.

If Laurie, Calvin, or James had been eliminated THAT would have been shocking.
    I agree, I wasn't shocked by Jana going. I don't think anyone was...
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread