+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: 10/31 DWTS 23 Performance/Results Show *West Coast Spoilers*

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 10/31 DWTS 23 Performance/Results Show *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Marilu is in incredible shape but she's just not able to get out of her head. She needs to let the music move her, but she can't. I sense Derek's frustration.
    During rehearsals, she gets it. Once she is dancing on the show, it's gone. She's trying too hard, and its not the enjoyable experience she thought it would be. She hasn't learnt to trust the fact, that he has her back....it's funny, because she did slightly better in the dance off against Ryan. I think they knew he was going home, the praise they heaped on him during that, was syrupy and overdone.....

I think she'll go next or Terra..I'm only interested in James. I think Laurie is very sweet, but the tears from Val last night, was a call to fans and I'm not a fan. Sharna is badly hurt, and didn't go there...she didn't need to, James can do it on his own merit.. You won't see him complain about scores.
    Tobi likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

As long as the final 4 our James, Laurie, Jana and Calvin, I don't care what order Terra and Marilu go. I've been surprised how disappointed I've been with Marilu's performances. She's been on Broadway so live performance shouldn't be something that rattles her, but she just can't pull it together the last couple weeks. Terra...I love her, I love her spirit, I love that she's worked so hard and improved so much, but the rest are just that much better this season.
    annemik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vanillalatte View Post
    As long as the final 4 our James, Laurie, Jana and Calvin, I don't care what order Terra and Marilu go. I've been surprised how disappointed I've been with Marilu's performances. She's been on Broadway so live performance shouldn't be something that rattles her, but she just can't pull it together the last couple weeks. Terra...I love her, I love her spirit, I love that she's worked so hard and improved so much, but the rest are just that much better this season.
    I'd day those 4 are a given, although Jana lost her wow factor last week imho. She is still better than Marilu imho..
    -Andy Rooney-

Actually, I think Ryan was better on the dance off than Marilu. She's making a lot of mistakes and over thinks everything. Ryan was quite literally "a fish out of water" on the dance floor. But the muscles you use for swimming are different than for dancing, so in his case, being an athlete didn't help him. I agree that the next two that should go are Marilu and Terra. I love Terra, but it is a dance contest for the best dancer, not the most adorable dancer. James is wonderful and the most consistent. Laurie is great, but lacks a little in consistency and tends to blend a little too much of her expressive gymnastic arm movement in her routine, so it looks a little overdone sometimes. In third place, for me, is Calvin. He is such a nice guy and has improved so much that I would place him above Jana who also lacks consistency.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by annemik View Post
    Actually, I think Ryan was better on the dance off than Marilu. She's making a lot of mistakes and over thinks everything. Ryan was quite literally "a fish out of water" on the dance floor. But the muscles you use for swimming are different than for dancing, so in his case, being an athlete didn't help him. I agree that the next two that should go are Marilu and Terra. I love Terra, but it is a dance contest for the best dancer, not the most adorable dancer. James is wonderful and the most consistent. Laurie is great, but lacks a little in consistency and tends to blend a little too much of her expressive gymnastic arm movement in her routine, so it looks a little overdone sometimes. In third place, for me, is Calvin. He is such a nice guy and has improved so much that I would place him above Jana who also lacks consistency.
    I would love James to win..I also would like to see Sharna back, but I have no idea about her injury
    -Andy Rooney-

I actually liked Jenna better with James. They just seemed to click more. I can't get past that horrid red hair on Sharna. It makes her look huge, brash and fast and he needs a bit of the innocent sexy type so as not to be overwhelmed and overpowered by her, like Barney Fife with Jane Russell. That fake orange hair is just too distracting and makes Sharna look ugly and old. She just doesn't need that gimic of the freak factor hair.

She's such a pretty girl, but you can never see it under all that hair color, black eye make-up and hideous shades of lipstick, where are the hair and make-up people on this show?. I once saw a picture of her with her natural color of light brown hair with highlights and she was so gorgeous. So natural with her skin tone. Spot on, excellent! I realize she wants to be the girl with the red hair on the show but it looks like shat. Someone, please tell her before she wastes another 5 years of her life with this repulsive hair color.
    Last edited by Tobi; 11-06-2016 at 04:37 PM.
    Gutmutter likes this.

I love Sharna, she has really grown on me...
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678