Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree490Likes

Thread: 11/27 DWTS Finale Part 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

JohnnyK

Re: 11/27 DWTS Finale Part 2 Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Why, what's wrong with Melissa?

I'm happy she won, over Kelly anyway.

Nothing wrong with Melissa - some people just don't like her sunny demeanor. I hope this win shows TPTB that the viewers really love Tony & will hopefully give him better partners to dance with in the future.

BTW - love your new Chippy Avatar Johnny K
    Tobi, Moontat, Coco46 and 2 others like this.

I'm still happy this morning just thinking about Tony and Melissa's win. Talk about a deserving couple, oh my goodness, I'm so happy for them. I had heard Melissa was a real sweetheart on the set and there's no doubt Tony is after all these years of watching him with dud after dud. dancing bear.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad I chose to go to bed with a book last night rather that watching. I just hope that this means that I won't have to see the annoying dimwit again, and there will be no more "poor Tony".
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

I am so happy for Tony and Melissa! It was great to see how happy the other pros and stars were for them too. Melissa did a fantastic job all season and had a great attitude. Tony is a very deserving winner! I may never change my avi again!

I started off this season wanting either Apolo or Giles to win. After a few weeks Giles just got an attitude about him that I didn't like. Kelly was just boring & Melissa IMHO was a reality star professional dancer only in heels instead of boots. I was never a fan of Shawn's in her season & I do think she won the sympathy vote due her being stalked by a lunatic that season. This season I started off not really liking her & Derek but I did come to appreciate her & Derek's dancing ability. They pushed the envelope every chance they got & produced some of the most spetacular dances of every season combined, It was new & fresh; not your grandma's chacha.
    Thing is I knew Melissa was going to win becuase every interview they did they just had to bring up the fact that they never won a mirror ball. THAT is what turned me off of Melissa. I am happy for Tony but less that thrilled for her....Congrats.
    march likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Why, what's wrong with Melissa?

I'm happy she won, over Kelly anyway.
    What is wrong with Melissa...hmmm I don't care that she has a happy personality. I wish more people were like that. What I didn't like is she is/was a trained professional dancer & they fact she believes reality TV is her life's calling added to the fact she believed she deserved the win. I don't like people who believe they are entitled to anything. While I enjoyed her dancing ability, in all honesty, all I saw where too short shorts & cowboys boots.
    march and Florimel like this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Congratulations Melissa & Tony!!!! Finally a well deserved win for Tony. I know a lot of people don't like Melissa b/c of her being on the Bachelor, but luckily for me....I don't watch it so she didn't bother me. What I didn't like was how Tony almost forgot about Melissa after they were announced the winners. I do love how Maks and Val were so excited for them.

Also, I will say that Derek's dance last night was the best of the 3. He is a great choreographer, but like many of you, I would like to see him get someone that he actually has to teach. He was a class act last night esp when he lifted Melissa onto his shoulders.
    AZChristian, jucamer and Midol like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Here come the 10s. Amazing that she is still chubby after all of this.
    You think Shawn is chubby??? She's a size 2!
    mesachick likes this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Shawn looks chubby to me, too. Probably because she's so short and bulked up with muscles. Maybe stocky is a better word for her than chubby.

+ Reply to Thread