+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 4/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Only old on the outside! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 4/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I love to watch Evan dance, but have to agree that his samba moves were too ballet-like last night. But he was beautiful to watch nonetheless.

I was so distracted by Jake's facial expressions that it was hard to stay focused on his footwork (other than that I saw him trip). I can understand being fully involved in the dance, but he seems over the top to me with all the eye and mouth gyrations.

But to give them both the same score is ludicrous. It felt like Jake and Chelsea were running with no musical flow all over the dance floor. Evan and Anna were dancing.

JMO.
    FoRT friend you are most likely to meet up with, wherever you live!
    So far: Jezebella, Punkin, Momrek06, Ellen, JLuvs, Pikachu, Cornholio
    Working on: Everybody else!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3887618;
    I love to watch Evan dance, but have to agree that his samba moves were too ballet-like last night. But he was beautiful to watch nonetheless.

I was so distracted by Jake's facial expressions that it was hard to stay focused on his footwork (other than that I saw him trip). I can understand being fully involved in the dance, but he seems over the top to me with all the eye and mouth gyrations.

But to give them both the same score is ludicrous. It felt like Jake and Chelsea were running with no musical flow all over the dance floor. Evan and Anna were dancing.

JMO.
    I know what you mean about Jake's facial expressions. I think he inherits that from his mother. She was shown alot last nite in the audience beside Vienna and some of the expressions on her face were, well let's just say, unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by bboo88;3886828;
    I suh-wear... the next time Brooke says "I know the feeling" or "I KNOW! I've been there before" I will slap a bitch.
    Just read this, had to You sound just like my best bud.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;3887618;

JMO.
    I agree with you that Jake's facial expressions are hard to watch. He seems to do every dance at warp speed which is probably one of the reasons that Jake seems to stumble in his routines just about every week.

I would be happy to see Jake go home tonight, but I suspect that it might be Pam going home since she keeps landing in the B2.

Pam was in the 'not necessarily' B2 last week - she's only been in the actual B2 once, just like Jake - I'm hoping that was enough to catapult her out of the B2 this week and sends Jake packing instead.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Last night's ratings are down by about 1mil viewers over last week - interesting.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

It's interesting to see that DWTS went up over 2 million in viewers in the 9:00PM timeframe.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I noticed that - House was new last night at 8;m and Pam and Nicole danced in the second hr and maybe another couple, but I can't remember. who knows

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3887750;
    Pam was in the 'not necessarily' B2 last week - she's only been in the actual B2 once, just like Jake - I'm hoping that was enough to catapult her out of the B2 this week and sends Jake packing instead.
    I thought last week was the real bottom 2.

I saw the ratings for DWTS but it didn't look like a huge drop off. Since they did go up the second hour I'm sure we'll be treated to Pam and Nicole last again next week. The paparrazi caught up with Kate and she said she couldn't watch last night. But the show is still pretty much where it always has been, and still #1 last night. So the Kate boot didn't really do any damage, ratings wise.

I didn't mean to imply Kate had anything to do with it - sorry if I gave that impression - I'm always curious about the ratings, but since DWTS is still pulling in approx 20 million viewers consistently, I don't attribute that to any 1 celeb. Franky, I'm watching this season because of Jake and I'll still watch when he's gone, but doubtful I'll watch another season unless there is a celeb I really want to see.

I wonder how the winter/spring season of DWTS stacks up to previous winter/spring seasons.

+ Reply to Thread