+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Kelly Osbourne - Season 9

I thought she did a good job last night. She seemed very surprised at the audience and judges comments
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I have gone from not having any feelings about her one way or the other to hoping she wins. She's a decent dancer and she has (so far) a delightful personality. Plus I just love her dad and would be happy to see him sitting befuddled but proud in the audience each week.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

Thank GOD (sorry, couldn't resist...Kathy...lol) for her and Natalie. They may be the ones to break the Hough/Ballas curse. Plus I think she has the ability to dethrone Maya and her ringerness (and I like Maya but I'd LOVE to see a true amateur win).

Where has Louis been? I didn't notice that he was missing last season. I did notice Kelly is one of the judges favorites. She was ok but not great enough to get so much praise.

I dislike unfairness, why all the nasty remarks by judges to George Hamilton's son?

I have never cared for Kelly Osbourne, but Louis V.A. has done wonders with her. She is taking this seriously and can be completely charming. I tend to think Louis is one of the miracle workers. I'll bet she'll be around for a pretty long time.

Kelly (and unbelievably her parents) charmed me to tears last night.

She was one of many that I was unenthused about on season 9 but she was delightful. I hope she's around for many weeks.

Also, Kelly and Louis have great chemistry.

Wind Dancer

I missed her scores on the indivdual dance--can someone post them for me? Thanks.

I enjoyed her dancing very much and I too was surprised at how well she did.

Premium Member

Kelly scored a 7-8-8 =23 for her Viennese Waltz, plus she scored second on the ChaCha relay for 8 pts Final total =31 (tied for second for the ladies)

She was delightful. She looked so genuinely happy to be there and to be doing well. Kudos to Louis. He did a great job with her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Wind Dancer

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3709449;
    Kelly scored a 7-8-8 =23 for her Viennese Waltz, plus she scored second on the ChaCha relay for 8 pts Final total =31 (tied for second for the ladies)
    Paridy--thanks so much! Those are really good scores considering how they were scoring last night.

Go Kelly!

+ Reply to Thread