Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Chris Soules & Witney Carson - Season 20

Chris Soules & Witney Carson - Season 20

Chris Soules
    Season 20

Paired with Witney Carson

Follow Chris on Twitter
    Follow Witney on Twitter

Millions of single women had mixed emotions when Chris Soules, the stylish farmer from Iowa, was sent home by Andi Dorfman on The Bachelorette. One of the final three men, Chris was dismissed after he had emotionally confessed his love to Andi, but that meant the handsome bachelor was back on the market. Now, he is ready to put his heartache behind him to search for the one missing piece in his life - true love - when he stars in the 19th edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, The Bachelor.

The 33-year-old Midwestern bachelor and self-proclaimed romantic has been engaged once before. Heartbroken, Chris ended that seven-year relationship just months before he expected to walk down the aisle. Although his relationship with his fiancée was good, he didn't want to settle for "good." He wanted "great." While the humble but enormously successful farmer from tiny Arlington, Iowa (pop. 427) has found it difficult to date, that hasn't stopped him from having faith that one day he will find the perfect woman for him. His experience on The Bachelorette made him realize that love really is out there, and he is confident that he will find it this time on The Bachelor.

A family man through and through, Chris counts his father, who is a farmer, too, as his role model. His all-American mom immediately made Andi feel like a part of their family on Chris' hometown date. And Chris' three older sisters originally submitted him for the show. When Chris starts his own family, he is hoping for a big one like his own: four to six children.

Chris, who actually could drive a tractor before he could drive a car, grew up on a farm in nearby Lamont, Iowa, and attended Iowa State University, where he studied agronomy and agriculture. He brought his skills back to the family farm where he expanded the business and helped make it the multi-million dollar enterprise it is today.

This 6'1", blue-eyed bachelor loves football, camping and country music. He epitomizes what women look for in a man: successful, sensitive and sexy. He has almost everything he needs -- except his dream woman, who will be smart, motivated and confident. Oh, and she will need to know or learn how to drive a tractor!

Witney Carson

Reigning Mirrorball Champion with celebrity partner, Alfonso Ribeiro, Witney was born and raised in a small town called American Fork, Utah. She started her dancing career at the age of three. Being trained in many different dance styles including Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Lyrical, Tap, Latin and Standard Ballroom, she has competed and performed all over the world.

At the age of 18, Witney made top six (top three girls) on So You Think You Can Dance season nine. She then joined ABC’s Dancing with the Stars Pro Troupe Team, where she performed and choreographed every week for two seasons. In 2014, Witney was promoted to a Pro dancer and was paired with partner Cody Simpson.

Dancing with the Stars Contestants, Pro Dancers, & host Season 20 - ABC.com

Re: Chris Soules & Witney Carson - Season 20

Well, the worst-kept secret in the world has finally been formally revealed.

I'm waiting to see if Chris has two left feet, or if Wit'll be able to help and coax him into making a decent showing.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Well, the worst-kept secret in the world has finally been formally revealed.

I'm waiting to see if Chris has two left feet, or if Wit'll be able to help and coax him into making a decent showing.
    I love her, tired of him..
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm hoping the dance brings chemistry...between him and Wit and Whit. Cuz it was lacking from The Bachelor. Look out for a lot of high-pitched giggling during the rehearsals.

I'm laughing because it looks like they copied his Bachelor biography as there is no mention of his "new" fiancee. Good luck Witney!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Two blonde Whitney/Witney(s) in his life now. How could life be any better for this guy? LOL
    Last edited by carolb57; 03-11-2015 at 10:21 AM.

I'm sorry, but I just HAVE to go here!

I bet JPab is havin' a MAJOR cow, right about now!

Or, TWO OF 'EM!!!

dagwood, shyra, indy1945 and 3 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I'm sorry, but I just HAVE to go here!

I bet JPab is havin' a MAJOR cow, right about now!

Or, TWO OF 'EM!!!

OMG I bet he is ness, I was thinking the same thing the other day. :Rofl.....Chris is likely to be a little like Sean.
    ness likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    OMG I bet he is ness, I was thinking the same thing the other day. :Rofl.....Chris is likely to be a little like Sean.
    I agree with you that Chris may echo Sean, in some ways.

JPab was a self-centered, narcissistic jerk who thought that just because he'd been The Bach, it was a given and GUARANTEED that he'd immediately segue into DWTS.

Well, he met his pa drunk on THAT one!

If all the Net buzz is to be believed, he actually WAS supposed to do it. But apparently, ABC said "No way!" after he REALLY tore the bear's behind on ATFR with CH.

He didn't even have common sense enough to keep trying to play the game that HE signed up for, and that lack of brains wound up costing him, BIG time!!! His misguided machismo also helped in stopping him from collecting a few more Dead Presidents, too.

Well, shame on HIM.

America ---God bless us, EVERYONE!!!!! --- does NOT care for self-centered, narcissistic jerks!

And, to add insult to injury, JK gave Chris and Whitney a COW and NAMED IT JUAN PABLO!!!!

PRICELESS!!!

I have to wonder how many times JPab said: "Ees OK!" after THAT!!

OTOH, Chris seems to be a sweet-natured, nice guy, who DESERVES a shot at a few ducats more (even if he's NOT hurting as an Iowa farmer!). He's not a jerk, so people don't mind seeing how he does as he tries to navigate a dance floor. Sean and Chris ARE different, yes, but in a way, Chris DOES kind of remind me of Sean.

Which is not a bad thing, 'cause I liked Sean as The Bach, and liked him on DWTS, too.

DWTS Witney is just a 'lil glowstick of joy, and a helluva dancer. After her trying to deal with the Aussie kid with those lunatic, full-diaper pants, then winning with Alfonso, I am really looking forward to seeing what she does with Chris.

I think they'll make a GREAT pair!
    judkay likes this.

DWTS Witney is just a 'lil glowstick of joy, and a helluva dancer
    lil glowstick of joy, I like this for Witney..
    ness and Arielflies like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast