Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Jonathan Bennett & Allison Holker - Season 19

Jonathan Bennett & Allison Holker - Season 19

Jonathan Bennett
    Season 19

Paired with Allison Holker

Follow Jonathan on Twitter
    Follow Allison on Twitter

Though his striking good looks may have made Jonathan Bennett an object of affection for the ‘plastics’ in Mean Girls, his talent and commitment are what have led him to become one of the most sought after young actors in Hollywood. Bennett’s first foray into feature films was in Paramount’s smash hit Mean Girls from producer Lorne Michaels and writer Tina Fey, in which he starred opposite Lindsay Lohan. In the romantic comedy Lovewrecked for the Weinstein Co., Bennett transitioned into the love interest of Amanda Bynes. He has since starred as Bo Duke in Warner Bros. prequel to The Dukes of Hazard, the comedy romp Bachelor Party Vegas, in Fox’s sequel to the hit comedy Cheaper by the Dozen, as Steve Martin’s antagonistic son-in-law, and as the title role in National Lampoon’s Van Wilder: Freshman Year.

More recently, Bennett executive produced and starred in the film Authors Anonymous opposite Kaley Cuoco. He continues to wear his producing hat, as well as carry a supporting role in the feature Pawn with Ray Liotta and Academy Award-winner Forest Whitaker. More recently, Bennett wrapped the dramatic thriller Submerged, the comedy Do Over, the crime thriller Paid in Full, and the Lifetime telefilm Romantically Speaking opposite Glee star Heather Morris. Originally from Ohio, Bennett currently resides in Los Angeles where he continues to hone his craft.

Allison Holker

Allison Holker is an Emmy® nominated dancer and choreographer. Holker was nominated with Derek Hough for a 2013 Outstanding Choreography Emmy® award for their work on Dancing with The Stars. She was also a featured dancer in two of the other nominated pieces that year. Along with her fellow Emmy®-nominated choreographers, Holker prepared a piece that was performed to rave reviews at this year’s Primetime Emmy® Awards with Neil Patrick Harris.

Holker began her dance training at the age of nine when she enrolled as a student at The Dance Club in Orem, UT. While there, she specialized in Contemporary, Ballet, Jazz and Tap, and performed in the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2002 Winter Olympics. She has won numerous dance titles including her first National competition in Co DANCE in 2004 and as the National Senior Outstanding Dancer at the New York City Dance Alliance in 2005.

Holker first burst onto the scene when she competed in season two of So You Think You Can Dance. Her skill & popularity led to an invitation to return as an All-Star in season seven, where she met fellow dancer Stephen “tWitch” Boss. They were married in December 2013.

When not filming or traveling around the country teaching dance, she is working on her new dancewear line, Creative Kin. Holker makes her home in Los Angeles with her five-year-old daughter and husband. They most recently collaborated as choreographers for Ellen DeGeneres’ Oscars® promo directed by Bridesmaids’ Paul Feig, featuring 250 dancers. This is Allison’s first year as a Pro on Dancing with the Stars.

Dancing With The Stars Cast Members, Characters & Stars - ABC.com

Re: Jonathan Bennett & Allison Holker - Season 19

While I don't care for his plastic-looking hair and hairy eyebrows, I adore his Pro.
    Will you accept my Mirror-ball dancing Bachelor rose big bro as a MERICA Idol since we have such a connection?

Me too. I'll be rooting for him because I love Allison!
    AmyKay and mesachick like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Best pro dancer there in my opinion.
    ilja likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I'm starting to get excited by this pair since contemporary is my favorite dance style. Not only is Allison fabulous at it, but she's paired with an actor who might be able to bring the emotion to it.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    Will you accept my Mirror-ball dancing Bachelor rose big bro as a MERICA Idol since we have such a connection?

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I'm starting to get excited by this pair since contemporary is my favorite dance style. Not only is Allison fabulous at it, but she's paired with an actor who might be able to bring the emotion to it.
    I agree with you, I am looking forward to this season..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I like this pairing a lot! I loved Allison on SYTYCD and Jonathan seems like a genuinely nice guy. Allison stole the show in the female pro number the other night. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her movements are so sharp and fluid.
    Coco46 likes this.

I hear ya about Allison. I think she is the best female pro on the show as well. I also Whitney is one that stands out more than the others as well. SYTYCD sure finds the talent! There is something off about Jonathan for me. I can't picture him as Bo Duke lol - gonna have to look that one up! But... his joy that he is getting from dancing on this show is fantastic to see.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Can someone tell me what the hell is wrong with Julianne Hough? She friggen outs Johnathan on national tv. His orientation is his business, his private life. Being an idiot is one thing, but now she's into damaging someone's career? Wow.Did Julianne Hough Just Out 'Mean Girls' Star Jonathan Bennett As Gay?
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Can someone tell me what the hell is wrong with Julianne Hough? She friggen outs Johnathan on national tv. His orientation is his business, his private life. Being an idiot is one thing, but now she's into damaging someone's career? Wow.Did Julianne Hough Just Out 'Mean Girls' Star Jonathan Bennett As Gay?
    I saw that and was horrified. I had no idea he was gay and I don't care if he is, but that was a stupid and mean thing to say. Of course, I'd never accuse Julianne of being intelligent.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast