+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: 4/4 DWTS12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It does disappoint me that Wendy isn't bringing her personality to the dance floor. I figured that'd be her saving grace (maybe), if she couldn't dance, and if she was fun, people might want to keep her around just for that factor. But the last two weeks, she didn't even seem like she was enjoying herself. I think this was just an exposure move to make her more well known, and she doesn't want to put the work in but doesn't want to look bad. At least that's how I view it. I'm sure the producers were expecting the Wendy from her talk show to show up on the dance floor, and that hasn't happened.

ETA: I'm surprised Mark/Chelsea have gone so early every week so far. They just seem like a couple I figured the producers would want to save towards the end. Mark made whatever point he was aiming for with their jive, so I figure they'd tone it down for the cha cha.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Yes, looks like she knows the handwriting is on the wall. I am honestly confused as to why she can't find her feet out there...and where's her spunk?? From the personality she shows us on her talk show everyday, I would have thought she would have owned the dance floor...but that hasn't happened.

Puzzling...
    Totally agree. I've watched her talk show once since the season started. I think maybe she's just not very confident on the dance floor. Seems very uncomfortable.

Mark and Chelsea. She's cute. He grosses me out. At least he didn't ruin their scores with his choreography this week. It's hard for me to root for her because of him.

7-8-8!

I thought there would be a 9 in there somewhere! Shocker!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo View Post
    Totally agree. I've watched her talk show once since the season started. I think maybe she's just not very confident on the dance floor. Seems very uncomfortable.

Mark and Chelsea. She's cute. He grosses me out. At least he didn't ruin their scores with his choreography this week. It's hard for me to root for her because of him.
    I'm the same way. I'm not sure I'd like Chelsea without Mark, but it's hard for me to root for anyone partnered with him.

Chris/Cheryl: Rumba. Let It Be is the song and it is dedicated to his mom, who was in a car crash and she passed away in 2005... It's going to be a soul rumba, not so much a sexy one. He is going by Chris Irving, his real name, tonight, because he isn't putting on a mask out there.

Carrie Ann felt the emotion, but said his hips were funny. Len said it lacked fluidity, but the poses and positions were good and that overall he did a very good job. Bruno said he was vunerable and agree with Len in that he wasn't very fluid.

I agree with what they said. Overall, it was nice!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Awww...Jericho! Good work...proud of you!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Cheryl did a soul rumba with with Emmitt back during season 3, and it's one of the few rumbas I've ever liked.

7-7-7...fair enough!

Awww. That was lovely, Chris and Cheryl.

I really really like this guy!

FORT Fogey

I didn't know a darn thing about Christ Jericho before this, and I'm starting to like him. The last two weeks, he's portrayed two quite different characters on the dance floor, and considering he's not an actor, that's fairly impressive.

In fact, I actually preferred his rhumba to Chelsea/Mark's cha-cha, because I didn't feel there was much of a story there, beyond the fact that the song was written about her (and how convenient to have that during storytelling week). Mark always over-dances his partner, and Chelsea just strikes me as the next wholesome Disney girl trying to make a name for herself. All perky cuteness, but not all that much to interest me for long. Great set of abs on her, though. She must have some workout regimen.

+ Reply to Thread