+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

Re: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy - Season 12

Totally agree. Not every relationship has to be romantic or sexual. Great friendships are very applealing and usually last much longer! : )))

I saw a funny interview where Kirstie said she was fulfilling the dreams of the women of America when Maks kisses her. Women are living vicariously through her. She gets Tweets that suggest what she and Maks should "do." Maks piped in and begged everyone to PLEASE keep those Tweets clean! No romance, just lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Am I the only one who wouldn't mind if their was something going on romantically between Kirstie and Maks?
    Yes.

If I didn't know that Maks was at a point in his life where he really wants to find a wife and future mother of his children, the idea wouldn't bother me so much. But if they got involved that way, it would lead me to believe that Maks was only doing it to advance his career, and I would hate to think he was "wh*ring" himself out like that. So, no Kirstie/Maks romance please!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat View Post
    Yes.

If I didn't know that Maks was at a point in his life where he really wants to find a wife and future mother of his children, the idea wouldn't bother me so much. But if they got involved that way, it would lead me to believe that Maks was only doing it to advance his career, and I would hate to think he was "wh*ring" himself out like that. So, no Kirstie/Maks romance please!!
    I agree. They will be good friends if it is possible to keep that connection. It may not be; they are in two different worlds and we hear a lot about movie stars becoming fast friends on a movie set but cannot keep in touch for the long haul.

Over the last few years, I have heard Kirstie talk about her desire to find a good man to have an emotional connection with. She's done with the wild flings with guys who aren't looking for a deep connection. She said she wants to meet her soul mate. I think I heard her say recently she was seeing someone, but I'm not sure of that.

I can't remember where I saw it - but there is a pic and article with Kirstie and her boytoy - he appears to be very very young. I'll see if I can find it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I agree. They will be good friends if it is possible to keep that connection. It may not be; they are in two different worlds and we hear a lot about movie stars becoming fast friends on a movie set but cannot keep in touch for the long haul.
    I think she and Travolta are good friends,that relationship has stood the test of time.I doubt her and max will be best buds. She would drive me a little crazy to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I can't remember where I saw it - but there is a pic and article with Kirstie and her boytoy - he appears to be very very young. I'll see if I can find it.
    Please do! I'm curious.

MTO EXCLUSIVE: KIRSTIE ALLEY FROM DANCING WITH THE STARS IS A COUGAR .

Well we always suspected that actress Kirstie Alley was down with the SWIRL. But yesterday MediaTakeOut.com got EXCLUSIVE PICS of her and her 25 year old boyfriend hanging out in West Hollywood.

She's not a bad looking lady . . . Good luck with that Bruh!!!

MTO EXCLUSIVE: KIRSTIE ALLEY FROM DANCING WITH THE STARS IS A COUGAR . . . SHE'S DATING A 25 YEAR OLD BROTHA!!! (PICS)
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Dear LORD...she is 10 years older than I am but dating someone my son's age. I just don't get it. I have to tolerate my son because he is my son but dating someone that age...shivers!

+ Reply to Thread