+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Who Do You Want To Win DWTS Season 18?

Re: Who Do You Want To Win DWTS Season 18?

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    I don't understand odds, but I thought it was kind of dumb on the oddsmakers' parts to bump Meryl down just because she had one week where she didn't score well. It's still all but inevitable that she's going to win, but now placing a bet on her will actually earn some money? Dumb!
    Meryl has been leading since week one, so you are right, they just knocked her down one week. I cant think why, doesn't make any sense
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Candace (she was my #2 but after all the negativity sent her way, I now want her to win so heads will explode)
    James (really it's a tie if I were being honest so I would be thrilled if this other non-ringer won instead)
    Meryl (yeah she's great even if she is a ringer)
    Amy (I'm inspired by her never say die attitude)

Really, I like all 4 of them and it won't kill me and I won't be angry and throw a hissy fit or think it's fixed and fans are stupid or stomp my feet if any of them wins. It's been a great season with great contestants and great dances. I will be here next season but most of all I'm just excited about the show that comes on after this one on Monday night.

And I think Erin has done a great job to boot.
    Arielflies and Fanny Mare like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Hmmm let me think........
    ness, GabbyG, sunshine3331 and 5 others like this.

Uhmmmm pretty sure if has been fairly obvious who I am/have/will be voting for Meryl. The fact that she was paired with Maks makes me
    Meryl was in the bottom the week..be nice here bunny...that new species of aquatic life form was discovered who happens to own a dance studio in Pennsylvania. You know the one, she is verbally abusive to the children she teaches and would never stand a chance with Maks..that one. See I can be nice.

If Amy or Candace were to win life would still go on. Season 19 of DWTS the begin again only Miss Bunny would most likely find other ways to occupy her Monday evenings. I am still willing to share my wine & Milanos.
    Florimel, ness, GabbyG and 1 others like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Candace (she was my #2 but after all the negativity sent her way, I now want her to win so heads will explode)
    James (really it's a tie if I were being honest so I would be thrilled if this other non-ringer won instead)
    Meryl (yeah she's great even if she is a ringer)
    Amy (I'm inspired by her never say die attitude)

Really, I like all 4 of them and it won't kill me and I won't be angry and throw a hissy fit or think it's fixed and fans are stupid or stomp my feet if any of them wins. It's been a great season with great contestants and great dances. I will be here next season but most of all I'm just excited about the show that comes on after this one on Monday night.

And I think Erin has done a great job to boot.
    Yeah, who cares? I haven't watched all season and I'm not about to start. I just find it amusing that it's so predictable.

Meryl is simply the best dancer of all the "stars."
    That's why I'd like to see her win.
    ness and sunshine3331 like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Maks and Meryl of course. It really depends on who has the biggest fanbase. You know all the "christians" will be voting for Candace. All the "disabled" people will be voting Amy. Teenyboppers will be voting James. M&M don't need a soapbox to stand on. They have true talent, so they deserve it.
    Florimel and sunshine3331 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    Maks and Meryl of course. It really depends on who has the biggest fanbase. You know all the "christians" will be voting for Candace. All the "disabled" people will be voting Amy. Teenyboppers will be voting James. M&M don't need a soapbox to stand on. They have true talent, so they deserve it.
    I wouldn't assume - I am Christian and I am rooting for Maks and Meryl, then Candace and Mark. I think Meryl has had the best dancing season.

Derek and Amy have been good, but honestly I feel that if Amy wins it will be because of sympathy. She's also gotten top marks for doing nothing more than pretty much sitting on a stool while Derek danced around her (I don't think any other dancer - Mark included - would've gotten away with this). Candace has at least improved a lot since the start of the season, Amy I feel as plateaued.

James sadly will probably be eliminated just before the finale, but I have enjoyed his dancing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I wouldn't assume - I am Christian and I am rooting for Maks and Meryl, then Candace and Mark. I think Meryl has had the best dancing season.

Derek and Amy have been good, but honestly I feel that if Amy wins it will be because of sympathy. She's also gotten top marks for doing nothing more than pretty much sitting on a stool while Derek danced around her (I don't think any other dancer - Mark included - would've gotten away with this). Candace has at least improved a lot since the start of the season, Amy I feel as plateaued.

James sadly will probably be eliminated just before the finale, but I have enjoyed his dancing as well.
    I am not disabled, nor do I pity Amy , but I sure voted for her
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Meryl and Maks without a doubt!!!!
    Ellen, ness and sunshine3331 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast