+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The Switch-Up (Week 4) - Who's paired with whom?

Re: The Switch-Up... who's paired with who?

That information should be handled in a PM, not a post on the board, as it sounds like a competing reality site.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    That information should be handled in a PM, not a post on the board, as it sounds like a competing reality site.
    Ok, I'm sorry!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I always find that kind of thing extremely interesting! Let me say first off, that with DWTS, unlike with AI, I haven't been to any other voting sites. Could you tell me, or give me any kind of idea without violating the rules of this forum, how you came by your information? Thanks!
    While I usually don't recommend AfterBuzz to anyone because of their affiliation with a certain toxic fan base and website, this week's episode contains an explanation for the switch matchups by one of the chief proponents of the conspiracy theory that votes weren't being counted properly. She finally admits that Derek couldn't partner Meryl because of travel requirements and that it affected other pairings. All that drama for an idea that was a bust before it was even executed.

I'm so glad switch week is behind us.

FORT Fogey

I've been out of the loop with this show due to work issues. Would any one mind telling me if the switch was a permanent thing? Or was it for one week only and then people went back to their original partners?

....A Nene+Derek pairing is comical. She could squash him like a bug!

Re: The Switch-Up... who's paired with whom?

It was a one week thing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I've been out of the loop with this show due to work issues. Would any one mind telling me if the switch was a permanent thing? Or was it for one week only and then people went back to their original partners?

....A Nene+Derek pairing is comical. She could squash him like a bug!
    The switch was for one week only. I have no idea if that's how it was originally planned, but the fan protests were so many and so adamant, they may have just changed it to that. I've no idea of how many voted, but I expect it wasn't what they hoped for.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Whatever it was, imho it bombed. The fans didn't like it, the pros didn't like it( they didn't mind once TPTB said one week) before that nobody was happy
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

If it AIN'T broke, DON'T TRY TO FIX IT!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

But I had to, the title of this thread, that is. The one reason I'm glad it's over is that I won't have to listen to the reader in the commercial, or even the show's announcer using bad grammar. whew.
    Ellen, Miss_Griss and Florimel like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234