+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: The Switch-Up (Week 4) - Who's paired with whom?

Re: The Switch-Up... who's paired with who?

Bloomers - doesn't seem like it will be the Paso either, although I agree Derek would have done a great one.

Here are a few more to add to the guesses out there based on pictures.

NeNe and Derek - Jazz - this one seems pretty positive and I think the dance where the height difference won't matter at all.

Candance and Tony - possibly Quickstep

Drew and Witney - possibly Cha Cha

Charlie and Peta - possibly Rumba

These could turn out to be all wrong, and we will see for sure on Monday.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 04-05-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Bloomers - doesn't seem like it will be the Paso either, although I agree Derek would have done a great one.

Here are a few more to add to the guesses out there based on pictures.

NeNe and Derek - Jazz - this one seems pretty positive and I think the dance where the height difference won't matter at all.

Candance and Tony - possibly Quickstep

Drew and Witney - possibly Cha Cha

Charlie and Peta - possibly Rumba

These could turn out to be all wrong, and we will see for sure on Monday.
    Note to Peta, our Charlie is not your sexpot .
    GabbyG and Jaceegirl like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Looking at some of the ballroom dances yet unassigned --

Waltz
    Viennese Waltz
    Samba
    Quickstep
    Paso Doble
    Cha Cha

I could see Candace/Tony with one of the waltzes or the quickstep. Agree with the speculation above that Drew/Witney would be a fit for the Cha Cha.

Charlie/Peta could be pretty much anything but I wouldn't mind seeing one of the waltzes, a samba, a rumba, or they could probably do an excellent quickstep.
    As stated, pretty much anything for them.

Personally, I rather see the paso saved for the regular partnerships.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Mark partnering Amy?

Not at ALL surprised by that.

Matter of fact, if he HADN'T been chosen to pair up with her, THAT would've surprised me!

Derek and NeNe?

THIS one is SO wrong, it's RIGHT!

Can't WAIT to SEE this (if, indeed, they ARE paired!)!!!!

STILL, I would've preferred Derek being partnered with DREW!!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I am not surprised the C brothers simply switched partners. I swear Maks would have thrown a wobbly if his partner ended up with Derek, so yeah fixed all around I would say.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am not surprised the C brothers simply switched partners. I swear Maks would have thrown a wobbly if his partner ended up with Derek, so yeah fixed all around I would say.
    Ewwwwwe, I had not thought about that. Now THAT would have been an interesting test.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The voting was not "fixed." That's Purely malicious gossip being spread by a Derek fan site that pretends to be a DWTS site. They miscalculated the voting results and refuse to correct their error, even after other fan sites tried to help them out. The reason Derek didn't switch to Meryl (which is the real reason for all their teeth gnashing) is because he had a busy schedule in LA and couldn't travel with her. Val was the next highest pro in votes for her, so he became her partner this week. Danica was the second highest vote getter and her highest scored pro was Maks. NeNe was third in votes and Maks was her #1 but was already taken, so she ended up with Derek.

The site causing all the uproar exists only to bad mouth any pros and celebs who might obstruct Derek from winning again. They don't allow anyone other than Derek fans to express opinions and certainly not to disagree with them. And of course their favorite whipping boy is Maks. They hate him and anyone associated with him, albeit in a childish and badly written way.

I find it sad that there are still DWTS fans who read their biased bashing and believe it. Especially Derek fans. If he's really as godlike as they believe, why the need to have a fan site that specializes in vilifying his competition?
    Florimel, GabbyG, nanarama and 3 others like this.

I was responding to two posters that posted that someone admitted it was fixed. I don't care if Derek has Meryl or not- for one week? nah, much prefer him with Amy

Ewwwwwe, I had not thought about that. Now THAT would have been an interesting test.

Hmm, I guess so ilja, I am eager to have this week over and back to normal
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm looking forward to the switch. I think it's going to be a fun week.

Thanks Greeneye for that bit of information. I've been visiting another entertainment site lately that I swear they are either a bunch of tweens or they have no other life but these shows, the way they get so emotionally involved in everything.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneye View Post
    The voting was not "fixed." That's Purely malicious gossip being spread by a Derek fan site that pretends to be a DWTS site. They miscalculated the voting results and refuse to correct their error, even after other fan sites tried to help them out. The reason Derek didn't switch to Meryl (which is the real reason for all their teeth gnashing) is because he had a busy schedule in LA and couldn't travel with her. Val was the next highest pro in votes for her, so he became her partner this week. Danica was the second highest vote getter and her highest scored pro was Maks. NeNe was third in votes and Maks was her #1 but was already taken, so she ended up with Derek.

The site causing all the uproar exists only to bad mouth any pros and celebs who might obstruct Derek from winning again. They don't allow anyone other than Derek fans to express opinions and certainly not to disagree with them. And of course their favorite whipping boy is Maks. They hate him and anyone associated with him, albeit in a childish and badly written way.

I find it sad that there are still DWTS fans who read their biased bashing and believe it. Especially Derek fans. If he's really as godlike as they believe, why the need to have a fan site that specializes in vilifying his competition?
    I always find that kind of thing extremely interesting! Let me say first off, that with DWTS, unlike with AI, I haven't been to any other voting sites. Could you tell me, or give me any kind of idea without violating the rules of this forum, how you came by your information? Thanks!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast